Why would someon bid £92 for a dm500s

Probably more to do with the way you have worded your ad,
to the unknowing it seems to hint at the fact you will get the sly channels,
and yes I know you have said it only gets FTA at the moment but you then say it can do more :)

I also would suspect that the team commando boys would be upset with you using there image to advertise your box ;)

Are you even allowed to sell with Cams pre installed ???

I though Cams were the illegal part, be carful someone dont get your listing removed

Cheers for the pointers. the editing function is pretty poor on Ebay and couldnt get the FTA bit upto the top after it went live.

I also thoughts cams were illegal !!

I have just ended the item puting error in listing.

I am not sure about the CCcam part, but i thought that part would be okay. I have seen boxes being sold blatantly saying 2 months free sky or 2 months free gift and would assume it would be the sale of clines that is illegal. However I am probably wrong.

Back to the drawing board to do a clearer ad.

Your ad looked ok to me. I'd just edit out the ccCam bit and replace it with a note saying that the box CAN run ccCam if needed.

TBH, when I sold my TM800, I blantantly advertised the fact that it ran ccCam. ;)

I have just ended the item puting error in listing.

I am not sure about the CCcam part, but i thought that part would be okay. I have seen boxes being sold blatantly saying 2 months free sky or 2 months free gift and would assume it would be the sale of clines that is illegal. However I am probably wrong.

Back to the drawing board to do a clearer ad.

The mention of cams being installed on the box is illegal m8 as well obviously as clines,sell it as a FTA box full stop,
anybody that searches ebay for a dm500s know exactly what it can do,

also bear in mind it could still get pulled unless its an original box but it would certainly be less likely if worded right :),and I just noticed your a business seller so try not to ruin your rep before its started,

and have some rep for realizing you had maybe falsely advertised your product ;)

Back