Why cant Sky be hacked?

I love the way some people just automatically jump on the "oh lets laugh at this ridiculas statement" bandwagon.

NDS is comprimised, FACT, just because it isnt publically available (sure fire for auto fix from Sky) doesnt mean it isnt done.

DjSyXx said:
I love the way some people just automatically jump on the "oh lets laugh at this ridiculas statement" bandwagon.

NDS is comprimised, FACT, just because it isnt publically available (sure fire for auto fix from Sky) doesnt mean it isnt done.

excactly mate, just waiting on the "if it was hacked it would be on here" comments next lol.
Everybody says it cant be hacked but no-one can explain why

trippy said:
excactly mate, just waiting on the "if it was hacked it would be on here" comments next lol.

Ok I’ll do the honours…"if it was hacked it would be on here"

trippy said:
Everybody says it cant be hacked but no-one can explain why

Why don’t you have a go then Einstein.

my view, i believe it can be hacked, but will you ever know?
I bet sky will know before general public know, just like the last hack..... i've said it before- i'll say it again, why did they change the light blue cards to new dark blues? just for fun....? just because they had too much money and found a way to spend several million....?
However guys, a reminder, if this turns into another 'my mates mate blah blah has it' thread it will be closed just like the hundreds of previous threads.

if you know or think you can hack it then spill the beans

to buy a pre-programmed card is not "a hack"

a high professional physical attack is possible against every card from every ca-system

by saying there is "NO" hack i meant not public there is a hack for most things nothing is impossible

pinkhelmets said:
my view, i believe it can be hacked, but will you ever know?
I bet sky will know before general public know, just like the last hack..... i've said it before- i'll say it again, why did they change the light blue cards to new dark blues? just for fun....? just because they had too much money and found a way to spend several million....?
However guys, a reminder, if this turns into another 'my mates mate blah blah has it' thread it will be closed just like the hundreds of previous threads.

Dark blue card

P2\HU CARD 0b script USW 5959 DSW 5959
ATR 3F7F1325033B00069FF4A5OD00000456342311
Thats as far as i can get so far

with a mikloader and ex hu

programmer - mikobu 3
software - extreme hu 3.5

WARNING !!!! THIS INFORMATION IS NOT CORRECT SO TRY AT YOUR RISK - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED PEOPLE. WARNING !!!!
Pinkhelmets.

ppv hack plug that telephone socket with 9v battery works

if you,ve been with sly for more than a year you can remove telephone line from you wall socket on a permanet basis. (this only applies if there if one sly card contracted to that property)

what happens is you can do the 9v battery hack but dont plug the phone socket back in as sky have a system setup that gives your receiver a call back every month thats how they bill you for ppv.

you receiver have a £200 credit limit on it for ppv services that will evently run out and u wont be able to get anymore ppv services what you do next is wait 30 days to make sure your callback date on you receiver is passed then plug telephone back into wall socket and phone sky tell them you cant order ppv movies then they go into there system and add more ppv credit to your box
thats box office no sure about anything else thou

if you dont wait the 30 days you will be billed for the movies watched for the last 30 days

if had sky under a year not worth doing when they dont get the callback from your receiver they will call you give you a warning and monitor your receiver

sly are going to be doing hdtv receivers next so prob new cards as well

i hope it ok to post this here : shocked2

Last edited by a moderator:
This maybe able to read and write our cards , but we need software dedicated to this to help us any ideas?

am pretty new to sat stuff just learning i inherited a humax and started mucking around got some channels working on hotbird

just wanna learn more

genie99 said:
WARNING !!!! THIS INFORMATION IS NOT CORRECT SO TRY AT YOUR RISK - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED PEOPLE. WARNING !!!!
Pinkhelmets.

ppv hack plug that telephone socket with 9v battery works

if you,ve been with sly for more than a year you can remove telephone line from you wall socket on a permanet basis. (this only applies if there if one sly card contracted to that property)

what happens is you can do the 9v battery hack but dont plug the phone socket back in as sky have a system setup that gives your receiver a call back every month thats how they bill you for ppv.

you receiver have a £200 credit limit on it for ppv services that will evently run out and u wont be able to get anymore ppv services what you do next is wait 30 days to make sure your callback date on you receiver is passed then plug telephone back into wall socket and phone sky tell them you cant order ppv movies then they go into there system and add more ppv credit to your box
thats box office no sure about anything else thou

if you dont wait the 30 days you will be billed for the movies watched for the last 30 days

if had sky under a year not worth doing when they dont get the callback from your receiver they will call you give you a warning and monitor your receiver

sly are going to be doing hdtv receivers next so prob new cards as well

i hope it ok to post this here : shocked2
No offence intended to you Genie99, but rather than delete your post i have put a warning on to it, because the information is unfortunately incorrect and will catch members out. World-of-Digital takes no responsibilty for members losses. The ppv 'trick' has been around for years but is just a money maker for sky, you try it at your risk and expect to pay at the end of the day.

i would not give out this info if i hadnt seen it done my mate watchs a couple of ppv movies for the last year hasnt paid for any

except the first time as he plugged the telephone lead back into the wall socket

he still does sly dont check they assume the callback doesnt reset your credit limit

your friend will receive his bill in time. The credit limit is set to between 20 to 70 pounds. 70quid is the maximum credit limit i've known of, but of course once the box gets plugged in the purchases are cleared so you will be able to start again. But like I say you will get a bill even if its over 1 month, even after 1 year, even after selling your card on ebay..... etc. If you dont clear credit on the card then over time you get the constant messages saying you must plug into phoneline to clear the card, and it basically becomes unusable. Sky also charge for replacement cards if you destroy your original to lose the ppv purchases.
So like i say, you can try at your own risk and make your own conclusions, but the warning does need to be on the post.
Regards

You are correct, i was just wondering if sometime in the future we did all put our heads together in a effort to crack sky for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES , do u think we would be able to get a private thread? As nowdays people seem to sell anything they can get there hands on even if its not theres.
And plus so no sc's can see.

Ok, i been reading up and if anyone was to do this it would take 4 or 5 people who are specilised at hacking, creating programs, re-writing cards etc
but, it can be done im sure of that, NDS are very smart putting a number of security features on there cards, but if you can brake through them it'll be easy ( if only anyone could).
But for now i dont think any of us have these skills , this is 20 times harder than ntl, also the software isnt out there so either hopefully it will be let out, or someone may come up with a clone software of nds 's.
Anyways please keep this thread updated with all of your information that you know, as im intrested in how complex they are.

Also, i thought sky were the reason for analogue turning off and on digital being hacked, is this true?

Back