why cant i download images?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnie Darko said:
You could always try u####s and pay for the privelege.
As a Mod over there I am not aware of the fact that you need to pay money for free Images.

All it needs is the same as this forum a decent Post count. We did this from the very beginning to stop leechers and this forum is doing this now to as it is just a Pi$$take what most users do.

Please get your facts right !

Last edited by a moderator:
Donnie Darko said:
You could always try un####rs and pay for the privelege.
Dont know why we cant just let all this boolocks go and just get along. I really thought we were over all of this. BTW i also cannot download. Admitedly i dont post much but when i do its usually construcitve :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got download ability at 25 posts. I am not allowed to use PMs though

EDIT: PM is working now. I can't use pager though.

I can't download either - it says I've exceeded my daily allowance!

pt-1 said:
As a Mod over there I am not aware of the fact that you need to pay money for free Images.

All it needs is the same as this forum a decent Post count. We did this from the very beginning to stop leechers and this forum is doing this now to as it is just a Pi$$take what most users do.

Please get your facts right !

So the ftp site over there is free to access?

wont let me get this keeps going half way and thats it strange tried yesterday and today same thing....Download Pbukenigmav4.2.2_2x mmc support] ..?

there is a problem with the downloads images are coming through corrupt mickie is aware and is trying to sort it out as for 20 posts that has come down as when i joined i think it was 40 have to wait and see when the server has been sorted

pre112 said:
so do i need to post 15 or 20 ???

you need a minimum of 20 posts to access pm and i think same for downloads

pre112 said:
so do i need to post 15 or 20 ???

After your little stunt last night I wouldn't hold your breath.
Post clocking is not allowed.
You were not even subtle you took the p :Chainsaw:

also i would like to add

can we please not talk about other places please

thankyou

the downloads section will be back up and running when it is ready

so lets just wait and be patent please

cheers

Yer all the places that are wank and gettin slaged off are all sound, am a member of many forums and you can gather a mountain of information from them all, Some may reply Quicker than others , some may offer more or better info . But every one is a life line when your in the shit, so dont knock em, As for D box images widly available in a multitude of places without gathering post counts We all learn as we go , so lets play the game Be Helpfull:Cheers:

ive got the idea now thanks people i will keep this in mind

go to bed m8 your runnin out of steam C U tomorrow When fesh:FRIGHT:

right i did get 20 posts and i able to download some of the images but every image i downloaded were in complete now i have exceeded my download limit is there a way around this can i send an email to someone cause this aint fair

pre

pre112 said:
right i did get 20 posts and i able to download some of the images but every image i downloaded were in complete now i have exceeded my download limit is there a way around this can i send an email to someone cause this aint fair

pre

The download section is broke. They are working on fixing it. But there is no point in downloading from the "images" section as all you will get is either "you have gone over your download limit" or the download will stop about 30-40% into downloading the file and it will be corrupt. It is not personal, its the same for everyone. Just give the guys time to resolve the issue.

JR

pre112 said:

pre

all you should of done was read from the start of this thread and you would of known that there is some issues and its getting looked into

please read properly before posting stuff that you do not need to

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back