Who's Been Banned?

just read that currently Splosian Man is the only game that will support the unlockable clothing at the moment once beaten final boss.

Mint game too - well worth one of my rare purchases :)

well, he has 6 posts, so he might know lol, oh no, that was me being silly :)

just read that currently Splosian Man is the only game that will support the unlockable clothing at the moment once beaten final boss.

Mint game too - well worth one of my rare purchases :)

ooh, I'm nearly finished it :)

Dunno if I will EVER finish it though as it's jsut too damn hard.

Superb game though.

well, he has 6 posts, so he might know lol, oh no, that was me being silly :)

He's making an assumption and passing it on as fact.

the ban hammer won't come , cant you see their turning it round so we all addicted to MS points and bank transactions we cant really get out of causing defaults etc when the dd bills come in??

how do you remove credit card details once their put in? it seems they stay their in case the wee tike fancys the new map pack or whatever when the parents are out the way. been stung on this myself. get a grip MS. slags

:banana:

l only buy points and codes from ebay , lv never insert card details

There's nothing to stop you two lazy bastards walking into a shop and buying the points off the shelf :)

its not going to stop the ban hammer , my brother in law but his card details in and the other week his son was telling me about the films he had been watching , he didnt know he was adding points with the click of a button lol

you've never walked to a shop lol

PMSL, true, but I'm talking about YOU and that other lazy git ;)

My local corner shop is about 200 meters away, if I can't get the wife or kids to go I'll jump in the car ;)

PMSL, true, but I'm talking about YOU and that other lazy git ;)

My local corner shop is about 200 meters away, if I can't get the wife or kids to go I'll jump in the car ;)

whos that then :)

only points we can get in shops is 2100 mate not paying that for a poxy map pack

you can remove your card details on the xbox website. ive done it. got the MS points then removed card details straight after

you can remove your card details on the xbox website. ive done it. got the MS points then removed card details straight after

cheers m8, you didn't put your details in the box tho. I did *wipes eyes with big cloth*

I'll have a look on the site but I forgot the email password? scab maggots? We all learn :)

Will just contact bank and ask for new deets. Ta bud.

I dunno where you're getting your FACTS from, but they are bullshit.

dude do your home work and check back on the games releases and when the hammer came out and you will indeed find that its a FACT.

dude do your home work and check back on the games releases and when the hammer came out and you will indeed find that its a FACT.

i had it down to a coincidence if im being honest i wouldnt be to surprised if we never saw another when they do one surely they loose money other wise they would probably do one once a month just my opinion.

Hmmm....

fact

• noun 1 a thing that is indisputably the case. 2 (facts) information used as evidence or as part of a report.

— PHRASES before (or after) the fact Law before (or after) the committing of a crime. a fact of life something that must be accepted, even if unpalatable. the facts of life information about sexual matters. in (point of) fact in reality.

— ORIGIN originally meaning "an act", later "a crime": from Latin factum, from facere ‘do’.

Your sweeping statement falls into none of the above categories. Therefore according to the Oxford Dictionary, your statement is NOT FACT Mr Brent. :D

Hmmm....

fact

• noun 1 a thing that is indisputably the case. 2 (facts) information used as evidence or as part of a report.

— PHRASES before (or after) the fact Law before (or after) the committing of a crime. a fact of life something that must be accepted, even if unpalatable. the facts of life information about sexual matters. in (point of) fact in reality.

— ORIGIN originally meaning "an act", later "a crime": from Latin factum, from facere ‘do’.

Your sweeping statement falls into none of the above categories. Therefore according to the Oxford Dictionary, your statement is NOT FACT Mr Brent. :D

HAHA GOOD ONE M8.

one thing for sure is i,m not going get drawn in to a keyboard warrior fight now that is a FACT.

kind.bill

Hmmm....

fact

didnt know u owned a dictionary ,never mind read one jan pmsl

I lost a 360 yesterday, it was one from the kids room, I made a mistake ages ago of letting them play older games i had in a flip over case full of them without running through abgx, these were burnt off way before that came out, the 360 worked fine last week but yesterday it told me there was an update, so i went to take it and it kept failing as it downloaded the file, and after several attempts i checked the network connection and it failed trying to connect to live, so I checked the status and sure enough, there was a z code line there, so im guessing if you have took the update then your ok, obviously this box must have been marked for being banned but i dont know from when.

I checked a couple of disks that had been played on it and a couple struggled to read the layer break, came up in yellow and error about it then continued to read the disk ok, strange, so from now on, even if the iso passes on my hd, i will check the disk after burning just to make sure everythings all ok

Back