Who's Been Banned?

The Bouncer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Posted this today for tomorrows LIVE update when most people think the ban hammer will strike again ... Personally think I will get banned as the games that ABGX verified and then were found to be unreliable or whatever were games that I played :'( but other than that all games have been verified properly

I've borken every rule in the book and then some, so if anyone gets banned it'll be me. :)

Not only have I been playing unprotected games on ancient firmware but I've also been downloading games from the internet and transfering them onto my HDD using the transfer kit.

ive got a brand new 360 here thats not been on live yet i bought it because my 360 as been heading for rrod for a month now i put a towel around it to speed it up and it hasnt froze,crashed or lost colour since lol bloody typical i was hoping to get it to ms, so im not to bothered if this one gets banned but tbh i dont think it will all ive played in the last 6 month is cod

lm the same a w played everything well before lease and played then online to .. no point being a pussy lol

ive had my 360 flashed from day one and never been banned i play games before they come out in shops i even tried to play gta 4 online before release day
but i rarely play online though, so i think they randomly check something when your connected and playing online
as i do games for friends who have been banned and they have done nothing different from me except play more online

I took the update a few minutes ago, pretty underwhelming.

They've added some very expensive clothing and accessories to customise your avatar, I think I'll be giving that a miss, they've added a feature where we can win outfits etc by playing games.

Important thing is that backups are still playing perfectly well.

I must admit liking the idea of winning clothing items from playing games.....pointless really but still a sense of acheivement like when getting gamerscore points.

Any games already have it implemmented yet or are they all "to come"?

fe minutes, mines updated and can confirm no hammer

thats nice . its put all my films in folders first .. they were all over the place before

mine was all over the place ? on 4 boxes ? and l had to download media update again on them

Last edited:
I had to grab the media update too, my movies were always in folders anyway so I'm not sure if anytyhing has changed or not.

Anyone else had a look at the cost of some of the new avatar outfits?

Daylight robbery.

400 points for a lightsaber thats like 3-4 quid its ignorant

for same price also you could buy a real toy (albeit crap quality) one too for young kids!!!

Still take it noone knows about any current games that offer unlockables for accessories?

banhammer will come just before the release of modern warfare 2.

just like cod 4 /cod 5 /halo and banhammer for the next halo dst or whateva its called.

this my friends is a FACT

best regards bill:proud:

banhammer will come just before the release of modern warfare 2.

just like cod 4 /cod 5 /halo and banhammer for the next halo dst or whateva its called.

this my friends is a FACT

best regards bill:proud:

I dunno where you're getting your FACTS from, but they are bullshit.

Back