Who's Been Banned?

dude do your home work and check back on the games releases and when the hammer came out and you will indeed find that its a FACT.

You've just redefined the definition of a fact.

Nothing is set in stone, fact.

cheers m8, you didn't put your details in the box tho. I did *wipes eyes with big cloth*

I'll have a look on the site but I forgot the email password? scab maggots? We all learn :)

Will just contact bank and ask for new deets. Ta bud.

yeah put into the box, its linked to live account so as soon as i deleted it off xbox site i double checked box and that was cleared too

yeah put into the box, its linked to live account so as soon as i deleted it off xbox site i double checked box and that was cleared too
thanks mate ill look into that i got stung again ffs

do u need to know any passwords ? thats where im stuck it was all random when i made the profile i cant remember anything. not even email

thanks mate ill look into that i got stung again ffs

do u need to know any passwords ? thats where im stuck it was all random when i made the profile i cant remember anything. not even email

yeah you need your email and password for the live account its linked to :(

banhammer will come just before the release of modern warfare 2.

just like cod 4 /cod 5 /halo and banhammer for the next halo dst or whateva its called.

this my friends is a FACT

best regards bill:proud:

Anyone been banned yet then?? I am still waiting for this to be confirmed as FACT. lol. Aint seen Bill around for a while, need a good laugh. lol.

Back