white tongue and a bit saw any ideas ?

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
My tongue was yellowish on the top this morning but now its white and its saw like when you get mouth ulcers vinager stings and crisps etc.

any ideas peoples anybody had this problem before ??????

Sounds like you've been putting things in your mouth that you shouldn't be.

Get some Listerine and use it twice a day see how it is after a couple of days.

Its a testament to how unfair life is.

I like femalelizzard.

But it's not fair that somebody who spells sore 'saw' is balls deep in some freaky nympho woman every night, whilst I (the educated, intelligent type) am sat here in my scooby doo pyjamas on my 6th bottle of beer.

Like sucks, and then you die.

I like femalelizzard.

But it's not fair that somebody who spells sore 'saw' is balls deep in some freaky nympho woman every night, whilst I (the educated, intelligent type) am sat here in my scooby doo pyjamas on my 6th bottle of beer.

I knew I spelt It wrong but I could not remember the right way lol to much skunk abuse as a kid and no school doesnt help never mind mozr you know what I ment lol.

Thrush huh so Its her fault im gonna wipe my arse swet on her top lip tonight when shes asleep thats revenge

Thrush huh so Its her fault

No. You haven't caught it from anyone. Oral thrush has several causes. A recent course of antibiotics is the usual one, but steroid use (usually asthma inhalers), malnutrition(alcohol abuse related) and diabetes are also common. It's most often found in babies, the elderly and the infirm.

Last edited:
Sounds like the early symptoms of swine flu mate, have you been oinking since you got up?

No. You haven't caught it from anyone. Oral thrush has several causes. A recent course of antibiotics is the usual one, but steroid use (usually asthma inhalers), malnutrition(alcohol abuse related) and diabetes are also common. It's most often found in babies, the elderly and the infirm.
well pointed out!

Sounds like the early symptoms of swine flu mate, have you been oinking since you got up?

Tee Hee, that occurred to me too.

Might be Gonorrhea? But then again you would have to suck a bloke off ;)

I didn't even know that could live in your mouth/glans until last night. It was on the embarresing illnesses program!

I always thought it was safer to get a joe blob other than sex with a one night stand? Apparently not!

I'm glad I'm a settled boring old fart now! I rode my luck when I was younger though :)

I like femalelizzard.

i see you comment on how misspelt 'saw' for sore was,
and you being the "educated, intelligent type"
continued to misspell 'life' in the sentence

"like sucks then you die"

but all said and done you did claim to be on your 6th bottle of beer...:roflmao:

A man thought he might have had swine flu, the doctor asked him how long he had the symtoms.

About a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I also believe it brings you out in a nasty rasher but you can get some oinkment for it.

Back