Which Unlooper?

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Peeps, been a long time since i have used an unlooper, i used to have an orange nexus T911, it was great, did anything i threw at it, i gave it away years ago thinking i wouldn't need it again.

However i have since decided to get another unlooper, but not sure which one, i've looked for an orange nexus, but struggling to find one anywhere.

I have seen powersync unlooper, and a few others, tiny, ubomb dual unlooper.

Was wondering if anyone had a powersync and if winexplorer ran ok with this, looks simple and i was very useed to winexplorer, plus £30 seems very reasonable. However i am open to comments and suggestions.

Thanks

Hi Peeps, been a long time since i have used an unlooper, i used to have an orange nexus T911, it was great, did anything i threw at it, i gave it away years ago thinking i wouldn't need it again.

However i have since decided to get another unlooper, but not sure which one, i've looked for an orange nexus, but struggling to find one anywhere.

I have seen powersync unlooper, and a few others, tiny, ubomb dual unlooper.

Was wondering if anyone had a powersync and if winexplorer ran ok with this, looks simple and i was very useed to winexplorer, plus £30 seems very reasonable. However i am open to comments and suggestions.

Thanks

i have a tiny unlooper works fine with slight adjustments of parameters for both rom 10/11 and works good with winexplorer and vcc script for setting the pot etc

Thanks for that, the tiny looks good and not too expensive. I'll wait to see ifanyone else has an opinion as well.

Hi

Personally I have the wizard which has not let me down for rom10 and rom11.

Probably a little slow but does the job but heard a lot of good things about the dual and the powersync....dont think you`l go far wrong with either of them.

Regards

Hi

Personally I have the wizard which has not let me down for rom10 and rom11.

Probably a little slow but does the job but heard a lot of good things about the dual and the powersync....dont think you`l go far wrong with either of them.

Regards

Ok cheers peeps, will get one ordered.

Back