Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Sat/Nav

telsave

DW Member +
Hi M8's In the past I have had Sat/Nav equipment as part of my car Merc & BMW now I find that as I am old and poor I have just got a Ford Mondeo with no Sat Nav they wanted £1500 which said 'Let me Think - NO@

Now I am looking for a recommended Sat/Nav having looked at the market and am confused. I am going to Spain on 2nd Jan so need European mapping, I would like Traffic Assistance; Safety Camera Database and Lane Recommendation as part of the software.

Big Question has anyone any idea which is the best and most reliable model to pick without breaking the bank!!! I have looked at the Becker Z101 in Halfords which is £118 but has no safethy camera database (Brenda - my wife- says just drive slowly then :Laugh:) AQnyone any experience of this make as i have not heard of them they are German I think

Any help warmly appreciated.
It is urgent we leave in 11 days

You can pick up a tomtom one for around 90 pounds.

or if you are like me, buy a navigo and put tomtom on there (bit of work needed, around 10mins tops). total cost: 55 pounds but if you are in hurry then the delivery can be upped.

dont worry about any work that needs doing theres loads of people on here that will help you.

i've used tomtom and roadangel and found tomtom better. not used anything else so cant really comment. Tomtom does the job tho.

Hi Dvel666x

Thanks for taking the time out to help.

I looked at TOm Tom and was tempted but to get what I was looking for was nearly £300 way beyond my pension!

I decided on Becker Z101 and thougt the only thing missing was the safety camera but on opening the box there is a link for Navigon Radar-Info as good as the cameras, and at £117.47 at halfords appeared too good to miss.

Thanks again for your help it is appreciated.

regards

Hi Frogman

The compliments of the season to you.

This was purchased at Halfords where it is on offer although at the branch I bought the unit was advertising it for £149.99 I mentioned the offer and they quickly agreed that my price was the correct one so be careful.

hey telsave mate, i wanted to ask you about the purelyglobalcash link in your signature. well the question is how are u doing from this concept and how long have u been a member, just really want to know about your experiance with it

Hio Skinz

I have just been a member for a few weeks but have already enjoyed the benefits of collecting cash. I did a great deal of research before embarking on this route as there are a number of schemes on the market. This one has everything you want and more if you want to PM me feel free to do so

cheers

Hi mate
I bought a Tom Tom one v4 in November. I find it easy to use and it comes complete with a safety camera database.

Back