Which is the best b0x for me?

DodgyTech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Am totally stumped as to which one I should get? I got a nice little setup finally so that I can watch my own TV and now with N3 around the corner, I don't want to fork out too much.

I'm assuming Dreamboxes are the best and you can do a lot with, but im guessing they are too pricey compared to Dbox's.

Is it best for me to get a dbox and if so, which one should I get and what sort of price should I be looking to pay? How easy are they to "configure" with the right image and what are the drawbacks from your experiences (if any) in usage or anything related?

I really need to get one soon otherwise I'm gonna go mad watching TV on my computer [and I don't have the time to do a sly setup just yet or the funds!].

Pimped :proud:

Nice one mate, seems like a decent price. Is this only for satellite tho? I want for Cab :)

Of course they gotta be quick when I change the channels and not fail (in case any of these cheapo's have a tendency to fail)!

I have an old dbox2 lying about not sure what quality of tuner is like but i'll check it over next couple of days if its ok you can take it mate just pay us postage.

Nice one mate, seems like a decent price. Is this only for satellite tho? I want for Cab :)

Of course they gotta be quick when I change the channels and not fail (in case any of these cheapo's have a tendency to fail)!

I didn't think cs was available N3. Someone please correct if I am wrong.

I don't mind if it isn't CS. My area hasn't gone N3 yet.

Back