iPod Which ipod do you have?

Which iPod do you have?

• Total voters
in general though they are the same if you know what i mean

lol, know what you mean. I thought they were the same (apart from the capacity) so I bought my son the 80GB classic. Turned out to be much better than the Ipod video 30GB we've got and the wee bugger won't give us a shot!!

lol, know what you mean. I thought they were the same (apart from the capacity) so I bought my son the 80GB classic. Turned out to be much better than the Ipod video 30GB we've got and the wee bugger won't give us a shot!!

lol i've never owned a video or classic although i did get a video i ididn't use it due to size plus 160gb was too much for me

from what the rumours say it could well be the ipods are changed around in September with apple apparently set to upgrade the current ipods

I recently found a ipod video 30g was well buzzin. Makes a change me finding something instead of losin it. hehe:Clap:

Nano 4gig Very old battered and bruised but still works well and holds enough for a flight to the states,so why update????

Dont have one,ive always been happy buying MP3 players for my kids but now my 20 year old son is askin for one.
Can someone let me know what the best one to get for around £100, im not nuts enough to pay out stupid money for something that plays music, but also might like something that could plug into a docking station.
cheers
gio

I have an 8gb Touch and 1gb Shuffle, the wife has a 4gb Nano and I just bought a 16gb Touch from Argos seeing as they're down to £148, the wife will inherit the 8gb Touch now.

Hi to all, just voted

Just got missus a shuffle, can you get mains chargers?

: multi :

Back