iPod Which ipod do you have?

Which iPod do you have?

• Total voters
Have voted video which I'm assuming covers the classic

ipod nano, but the 4gb version and the older version.

it still works so no point upgrading i think.

I have an iPod Photo, which isn't in your poll options. In fact you are missing many generations of iPod in your poll.

Ipod classic 30GB, iPod Video 30GB and iPod shuffle 1st gen 256mb.

got 8gb Ipd Touch,.. pure chuffed that it has got wifi...

can anyone advice if it worth upgradin to ver 2.0??? can someone help me with the file or do I have to spend £5.99??

please advise...

i have a 30gb Ipod video (Enhanced), sadly even a £20 mp3 player can outperform it, playing mp3's, and my Samsung f490 phone has way better sound. still it has white headphones, so it must be ok!!!!!

Ipod Shuffle 512MB for me, 30GB Ipod video for the mrs and 80GB Ipod classic for my 9 year old.

Somethings not right there!

IPOD classic is still for sale I recently bought an 80gig so it should be part of the survey me thinks.

Yes did you know that the ipod video and classic are the same?

They're not the same m8. I've (well the family) got both and the classic is an updated and improved ipod. They have differences. They can't use the same AV cables to put video through your telly for example.

They're not the same m8. I've (well the family) got both and the classic is an updated and improved ipod. They have differences. They can't use the same AV cables to put video through your telly for example.

okay mate didn't know that

in general though they are the same if you know what i mean

Back