fezzy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Which is the best pira*e cam at the moment. Eg , opens most channels
and works with the tm8 1500ci well. I,ve been told some cams don,t like
the 1500.

fezzy

at the moment , i think most of the packages that are available u can get on the tm patch , ie d+ , cabo , tps / multi , premiere , up until a while ago it was the diablo cam and the t rex super as they was opening premiere , whereas the tm wasnt

but like any cam or card they can quickly go out of fashion

It was a good m8 of mine that was asking, cos he is buying a 1500 this
weekend and asked about the cams. I told him that the tm8 would be o\k
for now, while most of the channels were up and running, but he,s one of
these guys who has to have all or nothing.

Thanks guys

fezzy

The Diablo and the Trex Supermodule are at the moment best supported cams.
But if you buy a Technomate you get a well supported product too.

What kind of money we talking , i,ve seen a Trex for 100 quid , is this o\k
or is it expensive ???

For a Trex super cam your be lookin at about 85 pluss from a shop mate, and yes most if not all cams will work with a tm1500ci but i carnt see y you need a cam if your getting a tecnomate.

It has a all cam ci slot built into it to take any card you may have , all you do mate is download a patch to the box and you open the channels the patch was made for.

You dont need a cam, your dolla

bought quite a few cams over the years.have to say the trex super has the edge for me over my diablo.i find quick channel changes with the tsm and easy to program with a fun7 loader card.lets not forget the diablo needs a cass2/3 to program the cam.it all adds to the cost could be a factor when buying any cam.got to agree with partycan.the tech1500 does everything the cams does.may be no need to buy a cam afterall.
regards sachin.

if your going to buy a cam,then i suggest the diablo cam or t-rex.

Back