where to buy

hi folks, the box i am looking at is a A700C and i notice no mention of this model in the forums, any you guys know if this workable?

or should i keep my mind on the A780 model.................................cheers

lmao the 700 wont work with the current methods, you need a 750 with an iconnect, or a 780/790.

Related insofar as it's a question about what you need subscription-wise to get a KV780 running. I watched a youtube how-to earlier, link to it was posted in one of the numerous threads pertaining to KV on here. A comment on the youtube page said Sorry for caps, I quoted it in context. I was always under the impression, that having just broadband with a cable co was sufficient, is that now not the case? I can't see why though you'd need a minimum sub, lol.

Correct mate, it is not needed. I have a friend who has BB and phone subs and he got the basic (M) package for free. This way they sent him a 2110 and the levels will be fine for TV. You need to ask for the M package though as I believe they only advertise M+ (could be wrong)

Related insofar as it's a question about what you need subscription-wise to get a KV780 running. I watched a youtube how-to earlier, link to it was posted in one of the numerous threads pertaining to KV on here. A comment on the youtube page said Sorry for caps, I quoted it in context. I was always under the impression, that having just broadband with a cable co was sufficient, is that now not the case? I can't see why though you'd need a minimum sub, lol.

m8, thats wrong.
you can get it away with it without ANY tv package.
as long as you have a live vermin feed you should be ok...
sometimes when you dont have a tv package, the signal is cut,
but for the most, no basic tv package is req.....

in other words,
having a basic tv package will guarantee the signal you need is there, but not normally needed....

Last edited:
can someone tell me were to buy and how much please pm me the info :emotions1

Stock is sold out unless resellers have a few kicking about

Instead of 'where to buy' how about a sticky/thread for sellers to post in stating 'KV reseller with stock' or something to that effect?

That way no need for a seller to PM 10 different people :)

the reason why people are told a minimum package is that your signal will be higher and box will work better,if you just have bb your signal level will or may be low to give you freezing,glitching,and loss of some channels.:proud::banana:

you could try searching with Google *** wonder

hint where are the stars, you figure it out and email them:banana::proud:

Stock is sold out unless resellers have a few kicking about

Instead of 'where to buy' how about a sticky/thread for sellers to post in stating 'KV reseller with stock' or something to that effect?

That way no need for a seller to PM 10 different people :)

as that box will not be seen anywhere on sites you will be wasting your time,phone or email only and more like pre order only as they sell out very very quickly:proud:

you only have to read a few posts here and you should be able to find out who has boxes for sale
alex

Back