where to buy

me too any1 point me were to buy a kryptview 780
thanks

Hi can someone also pm me to where I could get my hands on one of these boxes many thnx:Clap:

same goes for me hes trying to get his post count up but answering loads of rubbish

that would be his post count of one then ;)

@jon48, don't try that again. there's plenty of places you can post on the forum without posting crap.

there is a post containing info of where to buy one if you read the kv posts:banana:

Hi Evastar, used your link, is £150 the going rate for kryptview box? saw a few on e bay a wee bit cheaper although they are older models, what do people think is this the best route or go down the satellite dish road?

you probs might get one a bit cheaper if you ask for people from here to pm you.

you will need ten posts to recieve pm's though, so maybe check out more of the forums and find topics that interest you to post on :)

not sure what you mean by older models? only kv's working are 780 and 750 + iconnector, if you have a choice between the two go for the a780.

as for satellite, a lot on here find it a very interesting and rewarding hobby, why not take a good look around the sat section before you make your mind up what to get :)

Hi Evastar, used your link, is £150 the going rate for kryptview box? saw a few on e bay a wee bit cheaper although they are older models, what do people think is this the best route or go down the satellite dish road?

Thats actually very cheap. Only ones I seen on ebay are £175 with delivery on top. Once your PMs are enabled, then give me a shout for advice if you want?

thanks for the feedback folks, just ordered my RS232 Serial Cable so looks like am going this way so thanks for the offer of input, the box i am looking at currently are an arnet kryptview cable box on ebay or the 1s from the link posted earlier, will be in touch once i have made my posts and new aqaintancies.....................cheers

Related insofar as it's a question about what you need subscription-wise to get a KV780 running. I watched a youtube how-to earlier, link to it was posted in one of the numerous threads pertaining to KV on here. A comment on the youtube page said
live cable from wall to 780 box must be in to scan. and you must have a MIN SUBSCRIPTION to TV. IF YOU ONLY HAVE BROADBAND IT WILL NOT WORK.!!!!!
Sorry for caps, I quoted it in context. I was always under the impression, that having just broadband with a cable co was sufficient, is that now not the case? I can't see why though you'd need a minimum sub, lol.

Related insofar as it's a question about what you need subscription-wise to get a KV780 running. I watched a youtube how-to earlier, link to it was posted in one of the numerous threads pertaining to KV on here. A comment on the youtube page said Sorry for caps, I quoted it in context. I was always under the impression, that having just broadband with a cable co was sufficient, is that now not the case? I can't see why though you'd need a minimum sub, lol.

You could do it with just the BB signal, but the signal may die when another box is connected. Better to pay the min sub, that way you ensure that your signal levels are correct.

Thhere are a few 790T about at the moment and they works exactly the same as the 780.

hi folks, the box i am looking at is a A700C and i notice no mention of this model in the forums, any you guys know if this workable?

or should i keep my mind on the A780 model.................................cheers

Back