where to buy

Re: why to buy

yeh can some 1 pm me to thanks

Could someone also PM me where to buy one of these as there doesn't seem to be enough information on this forum to tell me where to get one from.

Oh and can anyone in the UK come and set it up for me? Doesn't matter where you are from, as I'm sure you won't mind travelling, seeing as we are all forum members eh?

Could someone also PM me where to buy one of these as there doesn't seem to be enough information on this forum to tell me where to get one from.

Oh and can anyone in the UK come and set it up for me? Doesn't matter where you are from, as I'm sure you won't mind travelling, seeing as we are all forum members eh?

No probs matey. I dont mind travelling and will set up for you. £1.00 a mile round trip seems raesonable.

Where abouts are you?

Hi im looking for one of these boxes also, would like to know best place to buy one. thanks.

well u should have made it more clear u were taking the piss.i wanted a fully recommended site/person to buy off, without relying on an older post, are we not a forum of helping?

Last edited:
Did a reply of mine get deleted in here sure I commented on new thread and a mod starting it.... scratches head...

yes it does look like u did post in here once already hut it has been deleted by a mod.

why does it matter that i started this thread? why would it matter that any member started a thread like this?

do suppliers not change?
do suppliers change prices to compete?
wouldnt a member mod or not want to use a recommended supplier?
isnt fresh feedback on suppliers a good thing to know?

what am i missing??

lol you aren't allowed watch telly huggi, you should be chained to your pc and DW 24/7 making sure no spammers sneak in!

that way you wouldnt need to fork out for a kv ;)

the mrs controls the remote eva the only time im allowed the tv is when the footy is on and then only sometimes lol.

yes it does look like u did post in here once already hut it has been deleted by a mod.

why does it matter that i started this thread? why would it matter that any member started a thread like this?

do suppliers not change?
do suppliers change prices to compete?
wouldnt a member mod or not want to use a recommended supplier?
isnt fresh feedback on suppliers a good thing to know?

what am i missing??

I am guessing it was yourself that deleted my post?

I think you might have taken it out of context... you know when I said " and him a mod too" wasn't a go but more of haha as it was pointed out about previous post....

Personally I don't give a shit how many threads get started about the same thing not me who has to clean it up ;)

Oh and just to add the last post in the other thread was a day before your starting of this thread....

and it seemed to be getting the same answers weird....

what answers are they then because any answers i have had are by pm, so how do u know if they are the same, just what is your problem?

Hi guys, been waiting for a week for delivery of one of these boxes but have been let down, could someone kindly pm me a good supplier please

Back