where to buy from sunray solo 2?

chrisnasah

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys

I placed an order from lw aliexpress and after one week they tell me they are sold out.

Can anyone recommend via a PM other stores they purchased from with no issues?

Thanks

hi guys

I placed an order from lw aliexpress and after one week they tell me they are sold out.

Can anyone recommend via a PM other stores they purchased from with no issues?

Thanks
I bought at JoinWe without any problems : VU SOLO 2 Satellite Receiver Twin Tuner DVB S2 without WIFI dual core CPU support Hbb TV support original Linux System-in Satellite TV Receiver

Wysłane z mojego MI 3W

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know whats up with solo 2 as every seller is saying out of stock and one just told me they have stopped production on it.

What is the alternative now?

I know someone who bought a Sunray Solo2 from aliexpress about a month or two ago now.

I think there running out of the solo2 coz someone said there in production with the solo4

Have I missed something, Have they stopped production of the Sunray Solo2 already?

From what i've been told, none of the usual places have the sunray solo2. It could be due to it being popular or just being discontinued for another box.

the (I think) official Sunraysat website told me they are still selling it. Not sure if they still make it. But their paypal is blocked..

I searched in Aliexpress y Alibaba and Sunray Solo2 with independence IC Flash has disappeared. nobody says, if manufacture return.

Google traslate

Back