Where can I sell a dm500c

DJJama

Inactive User
Reaction score
After finally convincing myself to get a dmbox i have had a play with it but now realise i wont use it that much and would rather get my money back before n3 hits and they lose value.

I know I cant sell cable on here, but can i on ebay or will it get pulled?

any ideas??

Jama

After finally convincing myself to get a dmbox i have had a play with it but now realise i wont use it that much and would rather get my money back before n3 hits and they lose value.

I know I cant sell cable on here, but can i on ebay or will it get pulled?

any ideas??

Jama

Im pretty sure it wont be pulled off ebay especially if you dont start adding stuff about free tv - image included etc. People searching for 500c will know what they are getting anyway!!

if you decide to flog it on ebay
make it a 1-day listing

It will get pulled off ebay regardless of if you mention it is FTA. I had one pulled, because apparently DM complain to ebay that the listing violates their "intellectual property". This was for a completely standard Dm500c with FTA Enigma image.
Possibly because they are clones DM doesnt want anyone selling them as the 500c is no longer in production.

I think you can swap the tuner to a sat one but not sure, if so order a sat tuner an go down the sat road, could be fun learnin

I think you can swap the tuner to a sat one but not sure, if so order a sat tuner an go down the sat road, could be fun learnin

Nope DM500 has tuner soldered onto the board not swapple between cable and sat tuners.

u can swap tuners but u need to know how to solder

personally why bother when u can buy a mainbaord from hongkong for about 30 quid

u can swap tuners but u need to know how to solder

personally why bother when u can buy a mainbaord from hongkong for about 30 quid

I heard it isnt just a case of swapping the tuners anyway - im led to believe that some other components need to be added to enable motor control??

Back