When was the last time you went to the Cinema?

Aprrox 2005 for us and it was the island.
I remember sitting though what seemed hours of adverts, freezing to deaf with ultra low levels of air con, and with nightclub levels of volume. Then the movie was ca@p.
That was the last time i think we will visit the cinema, hated the experience and they wouldn't pause the movie when the wife needed one of her toilet breaks.
I was shocked at the prices they charge now when we was going to take the kids to see lego movie, but some nice uploader got it out just in time.

Went Tues to see Bad Neighbours, before that Spiderman 2, try to go at leats once a month but normally on cheapo Tues or Orange Wed.

About 2001
after that i thought, i'm not fkin paying that to watch a movie ever ever again (snacks were in there to)
And it probably costs twice as much now.

no point now anyway now, most people have massive tellys, and you don't have to sit in race position to watch them.

About 2001
after that i thought, i'm not fkin paying that to watch a movie ever ever again (snacks were in there to)
And it probably costs twice as much now.

no point now anyway now, most people have massive tellys, and you don't have to sit in race position to watch them.

Lol, or listen to people wittering on, farting around on their 'phones etc.

In answer to the OP question, it must have been in the last decade because I gave up and left halfway through...

...munching, 'phoning, texting etc. kinda distracted from the film. Watching at home is sooo much more relaxing :)

Same here. Thought it was rubbish though.

I doubt if I visit the cinema more than three or four times a year nowadays.

I'll go more often when they install mobile phone blockers, ban giant popcorn tubs/cheesy nachos, and terminate with extreme prejudice anyone who talks out loud during the film. :Angryfire

I have not been in yearsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lol,all they do is rip you off,
downloads are always better,and you can drink what you want lol irn bru lmao

Back