Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats your single most used app?

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
I have to say, my most used app is (Memo) came free with the phone. I have it, or a shortcut to it on my Homescreen/Desktop and use it nearly every day to remember things. Soon as i think of somet to do, on the memo it goes. Just got to remember to open the app, but as it's on the homescreen, i see it soon as. :) Priceless!!
Probably just me getting old and loosing my memory or 20 years of frying my head with stimulants. :)

converter pad

I also find myself using facebook more and more now that I bought a GS3. I couldn't stand that app on my old phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from email and web browser, then its probably tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mine are probably Tapatalk, twitter and the Met Office weather map :)

(TT)

TapaTalk, FaceBook, YouView, Maps, KissKube, NearMe, Runtastic Pedometer

mainly :)

oops I missed the (single) bit lol

Forgot to include google navigation which I use for the daily commute for the free traffic info

On my phone it's BBC News and on my Nano Slim+ Media Player it's cifs manager to access my NAS videos of US TV shows.

1) Waze
2) Podcasts
3) Facebook
4) Squeezebox
5) Internet Browser

not a big app user at all, mainly music/audiobooks/podcasts too and from work

Dolphin HD then close behind is Tapatalk.

My tablet is kept next to my bed and virtually every night the wife will say "oh whats he/she been in" while watching tv so the browser take some beating for most used lol

Probably Tapatalk :)

WhatsApp, then sonos app, I use Fing allot for working on networks, I really miss that wifi analyser app on the android, why the iphone does not have one is beyond me!

Mick

Mine is simple yet effective, it is a torch app.. has a widget that goes on my desktop of my android phone which acts like a switch to turn the LED on and off.. As I said simple but it works great and is so handy!

Back