whats best kfc or mcdonalds

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6259

howay peeps help me out here the wife likes mcdonalds and i prefer kfc so every time i go to kfc for my self i end up having to go to maccy dees for the her aswell

so ive said if i win this by peeps liking kfc rather then maccy dees she has to have kfc when i go but if she wins i carnt moan about going for her

Whichever you have you backsides gonna know about it :Moon: But maccy d's just shades it for me.

KFC is a no no. I have recieved food poisoning twice from KFC and they dont give a shyte... Maccys is better :)

RABP said:
both suck better with a curry or italian meal.
Absolutely!

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

(btw RABP, if that's a Rangers avatar, shouldn't it be eleven t*ts instead of two?)

I prefer McDonalds myself, tasted like charcoal the last BK i had..:(

narabdela said:
Er, who mentioned BK?? :NEXT:

:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

ha ha i was thinking that myself there sure he really ment kfc lol

i dont go to any of them much but if i had to it would be mcdonalds

Never tyied KFC had one McDonalds and was ill so i stick to a good indian curry none of that foreign muck for me :Jester:

bk for me but for the poll i would have to go for the golden arches m i dont think i have ever got what i asked for at kfc they dont seem to understand :Angryfire

I'll eat at either but I can't say either is that much better than the other. I would say McDonals has the edge because I'd say they are slightly better value for money but a worm was discovered in someone's burger at a local McDonalds. I have heard of something else too but I can't remember what it was so I can't really say either.

If I want proper food I'll go to a great pub I know. Good value for money, good food and a great atmosphere.

KFC by a long way for me..................

McDonald's is cheap and nasty, and when you come out you still feel hungry...........

very rare I have a Mac, lots of bad stories, but can get tucked into a Zinger tower meal, so it's KFC for me :)

ha ha looks at the mo that she having kfc still time left but

Back