what you doing in lockdown?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hi all,

Hope your all safe and well.

Just wondered what you guys are doing in lockdown to keep moral up?

We have been playing a few FaceTime video quizzes every Saturday with family and friends which has been very helpful, in a time where boredom is really starting to creep in.

Stay safe and well

Mick

Reading 80 page thread about nagra hex blocK. Lol.
Actually, been fortunate to be able to play a good number of rounds of golf with friends, this year. Haven't gone back to full lock-down yet here.
Otherwise tinkering with the motorized dish while the weather is still tolerable.

Sill trying to keep other people safe but loads up the North East don't really care mmm

Playing loads of good pc games at the moment hacked ones lol and films ;)

Stay safe and keep well Mick ;)

Last edited:
Still working...for now.
Was made redundant in September but continued with the same company working away from home for the next 6 months as im classed as an "essential worker"

So during the 2nd lockdown im a prisoner of the room at the guest house im staying in.
But it has great wifi so got my Xbox with me..
Did i mention all expenses are payed for?
So free beer and 3 meals a day through ubereats, ive put enough weight on for my annual job at the coop as Santa 🤣....

Last edited:
Sill trying to keep other people safe but loads up the North East don't really care mmm

Playing loads of good pc games at the moment hacked ones lol and films ;)

Stay safe and keep well Mick ;)

Same region as spud1966, not really noticed a difference due to becoming a hermit over the the last few years anyway!

Working from home and have to apply to go into the office now. Suits me :).

Try to het out with our dog for walks everyday weather permitting and probably watching to much TV.
Watched a mini series the other day called The Queens Gambit, about a young orphaned girl in the sixties, who becomes obsessed with chess. Surprisingly good.

Stay safe and take care all.

We have been out for long walks, spent some the time taking close friends to hospital appointments etc. Generally dossing about, only get to see kids, grandchildren and great grandchildren on zoom, playing quizzes over zoom with them.
Take care all.

I’m getting a bit sick of this now, I’m in the building game (self-employed) but before this started I had to more or less stop working as my wife had quite a few health problems.
2 girls still at home 28 + 30, one has worked all through this, 4 adults in one house can be erm a bit much at times, I’m used to being outside and doing physical things, not doing hardly any work ATM, just shopping late at night for food, walks with one girl who likes photography (as spud says loads up here couldn.t give a ****), and a few films, not really into gaming etc – if anyone has any recommendations for films please do.

Stay safe and be sensible everyone.

Try to go for a run once in a while besides mountainbiking twice a week. Still have lots of work but now i'm just stuck at home. Also movies and series are good to pass time.
Hope everyone is not affected too badly by all this.

Driving the mrs mad as i'm shielding,she's it ,nice to get back on here perusing tho,them old fizzers are worth strong money now willen.

FFS Ferret that's going back a bit, I remember when I was little, a lad who lived near me had a Yamaha FS1E I thought it was the the dogs at the time. View attachment 131096
I used to be a post office telegram boy, we road Bantam 175 and 125 😁😁then "progressed" onto 50 cc mopeds,😡 they said to many bantam riders were having accidents and needed to slow us down😫😫

Back