What would you say to God?

If you get this het up about just a game then I recommend you get out in the garden as soon as you can.

You're taking part in a thread on a satellite forum that's discussing god, most posts show people don't care, you waffle about urinating implements, insult members and worst of all think sex is for animals (You are doing it wrong!)

As soon as you are disagreed with you try and dismiss the thread as not serious when it's clear how important it is to you.

Ok mate whatever you say, if that’s how you understand it.
Sound like you are cherry picking and not reading the whole of the posts.

Compared to God we are just glorified monkeys, so the comment about “Lower animal functions of sex belonging to animals means all animals including man and not to God.

The urinating implement was a polite way of answering the person that suggested God was a pedophile, meaning God is not a man and he does not have a willy and we should have respect and not attribute such a quality to God.

If you think that’s getting heated, I’ll have to learn to use the smileys more.

As a bible fan you'd know about cherry picking.

Evolution shows we are glorified monkeys(Great apes to be precise) but that was a spectacular backtracking of your original statement.

god being a paedophile was probably just an attempt to get under your skin...

As there's no evidence* of god, that it ever existed and created everything or that it has an effect in every day life I live my life being good and try to limit the damage this myth's fan club does.

*If there were I wouldn't be atheist, it's not like I am just to be stubborn.

Penis! (Just wanted to see if you flinched)

Tell you what why don't you refute what Stephen Fry says in the video in the op.

Remember him, you likened him (and everyone else) to a maggot because your book say to do so*. I don't have any books that tell me to do that...

*also says he should be killed by stoning.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Let this nice young lady give you the answers

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be interesting to know how far this thread would have gone if we spoke about somebody else's God.

does it matter what god there all myths and storys no proof of any of them
its either the big bang or the big man and at least there is proof of one

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Let this nice young lady give you the answers

Give it a rest now please bud, if you feel so strongly get your soapbox and get up town were no-one else will listen or try the garden your now boring the keks off me + I love your big copy/paste words, great smashin beltin

More to the point , why are you ? 2 posts in 3 years and the other "superglue is superglue" at least I'm having a go at someone :):):)

Me thinks jimmy is trolling :) get it off your chest fella , I can feel you breathing down my posts :)

Truth be told I wanted to download something so I needed 5 posts.

Ok im a little stuck as to why autobouquets is not working I used it yesterday it worked fine im on openvix latest version,Any help as to why it isn't working would be much appreciated. Im sorry if this is the wrong section to ask this question.

Why he was following all my post,

God only knows !!,

hey hey !!! back on track
Starter's for 10, queens colleague ?

Ok im a little stuck as to why autobouquets is not working I used it yesterday it worked fine im on openvix latest version,Any help as to why it isn't working would be much appreciated. Im sorry if this is the wrong section to ask this question.

God ain't helping you here matey

I am god
the reason why I am god is I turn water into spirits. nowt like my puffy son of mine who turned water into wine

Sent from 2 tin cans and some string

@Rat that has got to be one of the best come backs ive read . PMSL.

Hello God here,got a notification from Google so thought I might just drop a few lines on here,:flock:.gather round and :bighug:

Back