What would you say to God?

Hmm, last two posts shows the divide I guess? Live and let live, each to their own, don't slag them off because you don't agree, they could be right!

I would ask was you so called son a Jew or Palestinian

I think this question should have been in the fun and laughter room

Then they'll ask for it.
Don’t forget one is also asking for it when one makes a provocative statements like:

I would ask was you so called son a Jew or Palestinian

He already answered that one when he said:

“All those that are led by the spirit of God are Sons of God”

A symbolic term commonly used in those times meaning, if you are a righteous person (man or woman) you are a son of God.

don't slag them off because you don't agree, they could be right!

If for whatever reason I'm wrong then when I pop my clogs I shall stand at the pearly gates and just say;-

"Forgive me" and open they shall.

Lol. Tolerance allows people their beliefs. It also allows disagreement.

Freedom of speech allows us to comment, it also allows us not to comment.

Think about it like this. If your wife asks "Does my bum look big in this" and it does, would you say that?

If you would, then you are stupid! So why not be a little more diplomatic on religious beliefs?

Thank you for sending us the instruction manuals for human beings

I cant take that remark serious when your avatars a walrus ....

Serious or not the fact remains I am thankful for the guidance we have received.

Now that you mention it I’m not sure whether the avatar is a walrus or a sea lion

Although both sea lion and walrus are almost identical, they have differences in their physical structure. The sea lions have external ear flaps and long front flippers. When on land, the sea lions walk on all four flippers. Unlike the sea lions, walrus have tusks and whiskers.

Besides a walrus wouldn’t do you much good for card sharing but a sea lion achieves wonders.

errrrrr right yeah . . . thanks Mr Attenborough , I'll remember that the next time I'm on the Galápagos Islands

Besides a walrus wouldn’t do you much good for card sharing but a sea lion achieves wonders.

lol now that is a nice witty post comment @idrob - makes a nice change :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol now that is a nice witty post comment @idrob - makes a nice change :)

What a pleasant surprise, thank you that’s very nice of you to say so.

When I saw last post by Bronto, I was expecting the worst.

Just goes to show, we are all human after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pleasant surprise, thank you that’s very nice of you to say so.

When I saw last post by Bronto, I was expecting the worst.

Just goes to show, we are all human after all.
or a walrus on legal highs

Back