What would you say to God?

Lol,,, ffs...I'm wondering , weres this thread going ?? hehehe

"Only God knows" were it's going,

(back on track)

In Job 25:6 we are told that compared to God we are mere “maggots” and Jesus is a “worm” (one degree higher than us).

What arrogance this Maggot (Steven Fry) has to question God, he is not even a worm.

Who is this 'God' person? Does he do card sharing and radio codes? Sell iPhone 6 on the cheap?? If so then I am all over him!

Nietzsche said "God is dead"

God said “Nietzsche is dead”

According to the evidence which statement is true?

The fact that we hardly ever mention Nietzsche should give us a clue and provide food for thought.

The fact that we hardly ever mention Nietzsche should give us a clue and provide food for thought.

Who is this 'Nietzsche' person? Does he do card sharing and radio codes? Sell iPhone 6 on the cheap?? If so then I am all over him!

Attachments

• god is dead.jpg
    god is dead.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2
Rumour has it he was a pedo so fits in well with the God culture

I think your concept of God needs some work, correct me if I am wrong but to be one of those, one has to have a urinating implement and a urinating implement serve a dual purpose the other being used for the act of begetting.

Begetting belongs to a lower animal function of sex.

So how can you attribute such a lowly capacity to God?

Rumour has it Jesus was a fiddler as well and I don't mean with a musical instrument

Do you have any independent evidence to substantiate your allegations?

Jesus was one of the mightiest messengers of God, he was born miraculously without any male intervention, he gave life to the dead by God's permission and he healed those born blind and the lepers by god's permission.

Back