What Movies would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas buyers club

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

anymore GOOD new film recommendations..

I watch Lone survivor the other day and its one of THE BEST films I seen in ages
insidious 2 is terrible.
open grave was crap
now u see me was ok

need some good ones lol

on you recommendation watch Lone survivor last night and your wright m8 best film seen in a long time any more like that :thumbsup:

on you recommendation watch Lone survivor last night and your wright m8 best film seen in a long time any more like that :thumbsup:

i thought that was horrendous, i switched it off after 40 mins

watched Filth the other day and it was not bad, not great but not as bad as lone survivor

Its best people include which genre they prefer, makes it easier to advise.

As mentioned above dallas buyers club was good and surprisingly i just watched and enjoyed (Mud) also starring Matthew McConaughey.

i thought that was horrendous, i switched it off after 40 mins

watched Filth the other day and it was not bad, not great but not as bad as lone survivor

WOW !!!!!!! each to there views on films true story that one !!!!!

had a look at filth yesterday i wont comment on that one !!!!! probably appeal if your under eighteen

just watched rob roy

not too bad!!

another liam neeson classic is Micheal Collins

We are watching Walter Mitty, not finished it yet but enjoying it so far.

Watched Bad Neighbours last night, Its worth a watch and its funny, but theres better comedies out there

If you like factual films, what about the wolf on wall street, That gets an 8.3 on I.M.D.B.

Xmen days of future past was good, i watch more documentries than films

If you like a bit of Horror/Exorcism type movies give ' Deliver Us From Evil ' a watch.(2014)
From the director of Sinister and The Exorcism Of Emily Rose,and inspired by the actual accounts of a NYPD sergeant. : grim :

Watched fargo last night definitely worth a watch with 10 episodes excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back