What Movies would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people hate it, but the older Judge Dredd with Sylvester Stallone. It's just like the comics (for me), and much better than the new Dredd movie.

Some people hate it, but the older Judge Dredd with Sylvester Stallone. It's just like the comics (for me), and much better than the new Dredd movie.

I really like that movie, wife can't stand it. A movie I will recommend is The Big Lebowski, really really good movie.

If you fancy a trip to the cinema you can't go wrong with World War Z or Man of steel!

Just watched Misery for the first time, quite an old film but an excellent thriller. Worth checking out.

I recomend Now You See Me
Watched this last night and found it really entertaining, if you want a couple of hours of magical nonsense, as it is about magicians give it a go, I agree with the i.m.d.b. 7.5 score.

also , the idies of march , a nice movie from who talk about An idealistic staffer for a new presidential candidate gets a crash course on dirty politics during his stint on the campaign trail.

Moneyball , Fantastic
Oakland A's general manager Billy Beane's successful attempt to assemble a baseball team on a lean budget by employing computer-generated analysis to acquire new players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fight Club is always a good watch, a Scanner Darkly if your in for a mind hurt, Europa Report was a good flick as well

Ooh I haven't seen Misery for aaages.. will have to look out for it on Lovefilm etc.

What is The Conjuring about .... it sounds like a scary one... Actually scary? Or not worth the effort?
I have seen so many scary films, unless they have an actual proper unpredictable plot, I don't enjoy them much any more. On a scale of 1 to 5 - scare rating?

Shawshank Redemption and Green Mile are excellent.

The Raid is pretty good if you like martial arts. Ted is pretty funny as well.

now you see me is a really good movie with a twist at the finish
===
also you could try watching In Time its a good Si-Fi movie

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh I haven't seen Misery for aaages.. will have to look out for it on Lovefilm etc.

What is The Conjuring about .... it sounds like a scary one... Actually scary? Or not worth the effort?
I have seen so many scary films, unless they have an actual proper unpredictable plot, I don't enjoy them much any more. On a scale of 1 to 5 - scare rating?

5 for this film it is really scary. Try and watch it if you dare.

Rush and captin philips 2 vey good films

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

anymore GOOD new film recommendations..

I watch Lone survivor the other day and its one of THE BEST films I seen in ages
insidious 2 is terrible.
open grave was crap
now u see me was ok

need some good ones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back