What Movies would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Green Zone and Unthinkable over the last few nights, enjoyed both of them. :)

I'll watch anything really, my favourites ever i guess would be:

LOTR - the extended versions
The Blues Brothers
Wild at Heart
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Taken
Blade Trilogy
Underworld Trilogy
Defiance
Gran Torino
Enemy at the Gate
Schindlers List
Kellys Hero's
Zulu
She - its an old Ursula Andress one lol

So a bit of everything really, i quite like a bit of gore and a bit of action, not really a romantic girly movie kind of person. :)

well i can only recommend my favs as well, simply spot on storys, acting and directing.

coal miners daughter (superb)
in the name of the father (all time classic)
blind side (brill)
walk the line
elvis (with kurt russel)

some of my faves.

and no, i`m not into country and western, nor elvis.

seriosuly though for a good rags to riches story, coal miners daughter is brill ;)

Ratts watched Splice as well, he said it was ok, so i will be watching that one, thanks TCM :)

Watched Harry Brown last night - wicked film!! Couldnt reccomend it enough.... Plot was so true of today, shame nothing gets done about it though.

Just noticed my avatar is from my facebook profile - ha ha!!

Ratts watched Splice as well, he said it was ok, so i will be watching that one, thanks TCM :)

we watched Splice last night too, it was ok, not the best film i have seen, but deffo not the worst.

at least i can say i have seen it now, but probably won't watch again.

just added Savior to the share zone for u Eva, and anyone else who wants it, i cant recommend it enough

Last edited:
Saw inception at the cinema yesterday, and have to be honest it was incredible. Recommend it to everyone.

L A Confidential
Evil Dead Medieval Army
A.I.
Bicentennial Man
I Robot
The Departed
Ghost Ship
The Color Purple
Resident evil
Final Destination
To name a few

Status