What lead to connect this stereo?

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
Please move if needs be using my phone and tapatalk sucks. I'm looking to connect a stereo into an old Clio, I've taken pics of the stereo lead and the car lead, anyone know what converter I need to sort it?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423413488807.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423413488807.jpg
    867.6 KB · Views: 8
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423413508656.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423413508656.jpg
    889.3 KB · Views: 10
Go to Halfords and get a renault to iso adapter it should be a stock item or check ebay

Is that the right one pal, just on caraudiodirect there for older models, doesn't mention the 03 plate. Sorry if I'm being dumb not my area ha

I would go into Halfords you will get the correct one from stock

what are you trying to do as said thats an iso connecter and the sterio looks the same
most new units will have the iso connectors on them .

The stereo was given to us by a friend so that's the only lead that was with it I'm afraid

so you want to use that sterio in the pic . is there one 1 plug on the unit as there should be 2
if you can post a better pic of the leads on the back of the unit we can see better

I think Turner brown could be right here mate. the lead coming from the stereo looks like an adapter so if you can remove that will the clio plugs not fit.?

ye the pic is of lead on the unit is female iso or should a say one half of it

You should have 2 rectangular blocks of 8 connectors coming from the stereo.

The yellow connection in the first pic is for steering wheel controls so unless your stereo supports that function then that will be unconnected.

Back