What Kind Of Antivirus Do You Use

What Antivirus System Do You Use

• Total voters
NOD32 has behaved well for me.
All the others seemed to clog up and fall over after a while, not loading up right or slowing the system down over time or like Norton just making the system dog slow from day 1.

Kaspersky Internet Security Suite....probably the best one ive used so far, ive used norton, mcafee, nod 32, panda....but kaspersky does not use a lot of resources and is very quick to load up on boot up..i recommend it very highly..: colors1

I use Windows Live Onecare. It may not do very well in the ratings at the mo, but its better than nowt (and I got it free)

I'm currently running NOD32. Used to run Norton, until it became mega bloatware from 2005 onwards. Never had a problem with NOD. If anything, Norton was like an open door to viruses!

McAfee for me, never had a virus when using it and it doesnt hog the processor like Norton and others.

it has to be avg free it is easy to use its free and it doesn't do my head in all the time i have tried others like Norton and Kaspersky but have to say i prefer avg free. can't beat it in my books !!! :emotions1

Here is the link you asked for- http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5

You will see it on that page !!!

Last edited:
pc cillin 2007 the free version from torrents lol..oh yeah and the free avast pro on my free vista ultimate...

Last edited:
I'm currently running NOD32. Used to run Norton, until it became mega bloatware from 2005 onwards. Never had a problem with NOD. If anything, Norton was like an open door to viruses!
same here nod32 sometime forget it ther, my pc been running very smooth since i got rid of norton

I use NTL Guard but by the sound of what members are saying Nod32 sounds the best, especially if it doesn't slow your system down.

Shirl1964

How interesting we have 71% using "other". Run Spybot weekly and find it suffices.

unbelievable that avg or avast is not there. most users on this forum probably will be using them. there the best value for money lol!!

AVG free here for about seven years and counting.

Antivirus comparison

Hi
I've used Symantec, Kapersky, AVG and others over the years, and I have found AVG to be the best in my opinion. I had Symantec installed, which said my PC was virus free, but when I installed and scanned my PC with AVG, it found several viruses still lurking about my PC.

The Wabbit!!

Nod32 and Kas are the best on the market period..

I prefer NOD32 as it uses less resources, but there is a massive argument between the two..

I use NOD32 which for me in an excellent anti-virus, the shop I work in is a kaspersky retailer but if you are going to run the internet suite you need a meaty pc, you can hardly tell nod is even on your pc I aslo couple it with outpost firewall not the most user friendly firewall but very good nevertheless

HTH

hOrZa

i use kapersky at the moment .it scans everything which can drag your system but protects very well (aint had a prob since i used it)....used to use Nod32 which is also good and less on resources.

Back