What is this in a di2000?

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
:proud: :proud: Hi people,

I wounder if someone can point me in the right direction. I have di2000 box in a excw, and i want to rest my password, in order for me to do that I have to pull the redjumper coz im gonna use the funcard method, when i opened up my di2000 i see two yellow wires which are connected from a u5600 part to a d2507 resitor, and the other one connected to a u5601 part and again connected to the same resitor (d2507) Anyone know whats been done to this box?

Also is that the red jumper i should pull which is in between the two yellow wires so i could reset my password and net id. (see pic pls :proud: )

Any advice helpful

p.S i have taken a photo of this:)

Its a form of the no-update mod. It prevents the box taking new firmware updates

Yes, thats the red jumper !

tlogic said:
:proud: :proud: Hi people,

I wounder if someone can point me in the right direction. I have di2000 box in a excw, and i want to rest my password, in order for me to do that I have to pull the redjumper coz im gonna use the funcard method, when i opened up my di2000 i see two yellow wires which are connected from a u5600 part to a d2507 resitor, and the other one connected to a u5601 part and again connected to the same resitor (d2507) Anyone know whats been done to this box?

Also is that the red jumper i should pull which is in between the two yellow wires so i could reset my password and net id. (see pic pls :proud: )

Any advice helpful

p.S i have taken a photo of this:)

Looks like your box has a no update mod done to it.........you must be on cr1 or cr2 which may cause you problems in the future.

Back