What is AVU in CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything to worry about? got one client that is quite high and only been a peer for less than week

Capture.JPG

It means average usage m8,but its not very accurate,

Just pay attention to their actual ecm requests,usually around 500 an hour for watching one premium channel at a time ;)

AVU isn't even remotley accurate, alot of things with this program are the same.

here is a picture of the box in my conservatory, it has no other connection only my server.

ccam.jpg

if your worried about a peer keep refreshing cccaminfo every 2 seconds, it will show if he is taking ecms for different channels. I had to cut a peer that was taking ecms for 8 different channels at the same time.

AVU isn't even remotley accurate, alot of things with this program are the same.

here is a picture of the box in my conservatory, it has no other connection only my server.

View attachment 64042

if your worried about a peer keep refreshing cccaminfo every 2 seconds, it will show if he is taking ecms for different channels. I had to cut a peer that was taking ecms for 8 different channels at the same time.

in your picture of the box in my conservatory can you till me y some of the ecm r local and then some r remote ? as i hav some in mine that r the some

hmm, not sure. maybe because I dont have movies on my package and its taking the movie ecms from remote?

Back