what happened??

huggi

Inactive User
Reaction score
there was a time u could come onto dw and sit reading and laughing outloud to urself with your mrs wondering what was going on. there was a time when ppl couldnt wait to get home onto the computers to visit dw. there was a time when members would shoot each other on moh (teams) which i nearly always won by the way....lol. i miss those times....

guess what im saying is i think ppl need to lighten up more on here and be friendly to each other before rippin the s.h.i.t out of someone for not asking the right questions or knowing the right answers.

thanks for readin my crap (if anyone got this far).....lmao

id have to say i agree m8, things are being taken a bit too seriously as of late, i say

BRING BACK SCOOT

and sort everyone out lol, therell be tears and carnage (and wool and claws no doubt) but itll be fun

yep lot n lots of wool and sheep shaggers and fookers and everythink else

for the members who dont know scoot, search the forum, all the old rooms, ive seen it all before and it still cracks me up lol

well said the hugster :) we did have some laughs didnt we
whats this about u winning moh lol lol I kicked ur but many a time ;) I said KICKED his but so no smart remarks lol

lmafo @ hoop burglers pmsl, i heard that scoot and the old DW bot had eloped to a small undiscovered welsh island along with a digital camera and 12,000 shares in the company that makes ky jelly

i havent heard anything to say that this aint true :flock:

digidude said:
lmafo @ hoop burglers pmsl, i heard that scoot and the old DW bot had eloped to a small undiscovered welsh island along with a digital camera and 12,000 shares in the company that makes ky jelly

i havent heard anything to say that this aint true :flock:

i think damage and Mr AnFiElD both emmergrated there also

Rat said:
well said the hugster :) we did have some laughs didnt we
whats this about u winning moh lol lol I kicked ur but many a time ;) I said KICKED his but so no smart remarks lol

u can LICK my butt if u want cos no way did u beat the three headed hydra or the totem pole manover...lmfao

huggi said:
yep lot n lots of wool and sheep shaggers and fookers and everythink else

sounded just like scoot to me.

Must admit I have been away a lot due to the road shows but lately have been on at least once a day.

I feel like I have completely missed a whole episode in XBOX mods!!! Must do some reading!

huggi said:
there was a time u could come onto dw and sit reading and laughing outloud to urself with your mrs wondering what was going on. there was a time when ppl couldnt wait to get home onto the computers to visit dw. there was a time when members would shoot each other on moh (teams) which i nearly always won by the way....lol. i miss those times....

guess what im saying is i think ppl need to lighten up more on here and be friendly to each other before rippin the s.h.i.t out of someone for not asking the right questions or knowing the right answers.

thanks for readin my crap (if anyone got this far).....lmao
yeah i was wondering that

Ah, but to have been here then, sounds like a laugh! I will have a look at some of Scoot's posts to see where you are coming from although by the sound of all the sheep involved I may not want to be there myself! lol

Just tried to search but came up with invalid name when I entered Scoot, even on the old forums! I guess I may never know!

Scoot was never the same since he wore that Wonder Woman outfit that Digidude gave him lmao

Paul-K said:
Scoot was never the same since he wore that Wonder Woman outfit that Digidude gave him lmao

just to put everyone straight, i never gave it to him, he asked to borrow it and i want it back :proud:

Mairyhinge said:
And the thing is you borrowed it of Huggi!! and he modified it so it would have an extra rear opening!

you must have borrowed it as well then other wise you wouldnt have known that, but now everyone knows : shocked2

Back