what football team do you support?

Mickie D said:
Arsenal... live in highbury and born into the gooners !
to many mancs on this forum aswell lol, and as for the chequebook champions well they only sing when they are winning i never even knew we had chelsea fans until they got given 600 billion
Umm i agree about united, crap team think we gods.
Regarding your comment about the chequebook champions.. Why would i go around saying chelski are going to win if i knew we wouldnt.. when we got the money we started winning this in itself will bring out the supporters.. give us our glory for once..
Ive heared some crackers but chequebook champions beats them all.. theyve also be called cash machine and Soviet bank of Chelsea.. Makes me laugh how people are so jelouse of the blues..
now take jose's advice that he give to the scousers last season and shhhhh
Oh and Gooners .. "need new training facilitys" aswell as a new stadium... Them penalties are looking a tad too dry :)

Kalipo said:
Umm i agree about united, crap team think we gods.
Regarding your comment about the chequebook champions.. Why would i go around saying chelski are going to win if i knew we wouldnt.. when we got the money we started winning this in itself will bring out the supporters.. give us our glory for once..
Ive heared some crackers but chequebook champions beats them all.. theyve also be called cash machine and Soviet bank of Chelsea.. Makes me laugh how people are so jelouse of the blues..
now take jose's advice that he give to the scousers last season and shhhhh
Oh and Gooners .. "need new training facilitys" aswell as a new stadium... Them penalties are looking a tad too dry :)

chequebook champions is not the same as winning the league without the money and face it without the billions your a 5th place team and thats how i view ya ;)

as much as i dislike manchester utd and i dislike them alot more than chelsea... they deserve there glory and premiership domination which they had the same as arsenal deserve recognition for a great side that won the premiership on more than one occasion and without the money from some russian deal maker!

so dont pimp chelsea to everyone as some amazing club basicly without the money you would not have even a close side to either utd or arsenal !!!!

and our stadium s being built on borrowed money which we will pay back we are not a hand out charity like chelsea and i never even knew there was chelsea fans on here until you got the money lmao (except our amazing mod - you know who you are pal)

chelsea have spent over 400 million on players sice russian love thats 50 million less than our stadium and you tell me that you won it because you are great HAHAHAHAHA

dont make me laugh lol

I Support The Famous Glasgow Rangers

:Cheers:

watp

barry 221

Leeds Utd for the round shaped ball, But my 1st love are the Mighty Hull FC, they play with oval shaped balls ofcourse :)

The Bhoys in green and white for me, guess that makes me the only "football" supporter from glasgow here then? hehehehehehe

celticcmonhoops3la.gif

Long suffering Spurs fan, but have a bit to smile about this season, hopw I will still be smileing after tomorrow :rolleyes:

Mickie D said:
chequebook champions is not the same as winning the league without the money and face it without the billions your a 5th place team and thats how i view ya ;)

as much as i dislike manchester utd and i dislike them alot more than chelsea... they deserve there glory and premiership domination which they had the same as arsenal deserve recognition for a great side that won the premiership on more than one occasion and without the money from some russian deal maker!

so dont pimp chelsea to everyone as some amazing club basicly without the money you would not have even a close side to either utd or arsenal !!!!

and our stadium s being built on borrowed money which we will pay back we are not a hand out charity like chelsea and i never even knew there was chelsea fans on here until you got the money lmao (except our amazing mod - you know who you are pal)

chelsea have spent over 400 million on players sice russian love thats 50 million less than our stadium and you tell me that you won it because you are great HAHAHAHAHA

dont make me laugh lol

Bloody hell Mickie, Bet you nearly pissed your pants writting that..

Arsenal. .. Not much to comment on these clowns so ill leave them alone.. i just want to say Robert Pires.. thats it..

On the chelsea note.. Im asuming that this is all aimed at me.. Chelsea never won naff all for years... so i wouldnt blag about anything.. People who dont win tend to keep quiet.. Now we have a big bank balance, and we can buy every team in the uk inc arsenal and still have money left over.. why cant we blag..

I grew up down south and have lived up north for 10 years... why would i support manchester united.. when theyre shyte... ???

Arsenal will win AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN and theres nothing ARSE NAL can do about it :D

Kalipo said:
Bloody hell Mickie, Bet you nearly pissed your pants writting that..

Arsenal. .. Not much to comment on these clowns so ill leave them alone.. i just want to say Robert Pires.. thats it..

On the chelsea note.. Im asuming that this is all aimed at me.. Chelsea never won naff all for years... so i wouldnt blag about anything.. People who dont win tend to keep quiet.. Now we have a big bank balance, and we can buy every team in the uk inc arsenal and still have money left over.. why cant we blag..

I grew up down south and have lived up north for 10 years... why would i support manchester united.. when theyre shyte... ???

Arsenal will win AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN and theres nothing ARSE NAL can do about it :D

shutup you idiot!

hey its hard at the top mickie and kalipo, the the best way is dont expect anything, and when good times happen its a bonus. i have just watched burnley v hull and thats a game of what english football is about raw endevour, no prima donas, i would rather see pasionate football fans supporting clubs from lower divisions and making the most of the good times, if your a fan you know what i mean, league cup - play offs, fa cup - automatic promotion , champions league winners - winners of any division in the counrty, it feels the same when your passionate about your side

lol i was a bit pissed last night could not be bothered to read it so i said shut up lmao.

and i just read it and still think shut up ;)

im just messing with you pal....

Back