what do you eat for dinner ?

Amanda87

Banned
Reaction score
i know im copycating the what do you have for breafast thread, and i dont know if its been done before, but i thought i would carry on the trend.
i had steak , mash and peas with ketchup.

HEY!!!! :FRIGHT:

Look out for my next exciting thread...WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER

Those of a nervous disposition need not reply

I should have copyrighted my idea! ;)

Yesterday I had, urm....I can't remember.....nothing actually!

I grabbed a slice of pizza @ around 7pm.

i know im copycating the what do you have for breafast thread, and i dont know if its been done before, but i thought i would carry on the trend.
i had steak , mash and peas with ketchup.

You have your dinner early :) its only 11am !!

Although steak sounds nice :)

that was last nite hun, i only just had breakfast.

Think I'm getting confused with the old dinner\tea routine :)

I have dinner 12-1pm then Tea 6ish

You must be a Lunch then dinner person :)

Why has tea been replaced with dinner ? (us Yorkshire boys still have dinner & tea) not quite sophisticated enough to have lunch :)

god Im rambling you can tell Im bored at work :)

sorry ill clarify for you. where i come from lunch in 12-1pm, tea is bout 5pm, dinner is bout 7-10pm, its up to you if you have tea or dinner or both.

In an ideal world I would do...

Breakfast > Lunch > Dinner > Supper

In reality I have...

Kebab > something from a burger van > dinner > kebab

i forgot bout supper, supper is bout 10pm.
so you either have tea and supper or dinner. it depends where you come from.

ummmmmm, im a girl , a girly girl, im kam71s girlfriend,pmsl, im not a man.

Last night I had two chicken breasts done in silver foil under the grill, for the last five minutes i coverd them in cajun powder and had chips and beans with them, normally have meat, potatoes and veg but went a bit crazy last night.

Last night I had two chicken breasts done in silver foil under the grill, for the last five minutes i coverd them in cajun powder and had chips and beans with them, normally have meat, potatoes and veg but went a bit crazy last night.

Thats exactly what I'll have tonight mate :)

Last night. Grilled lamb chops with sliced green beans and new potatoes boiled in their skins with some melted butter and diced syboes. Washed down with a bottle of Staropramen. Looks like sausage and mash tonight.

last night i had a cheeseburger supper from the chippy :)

nice healthy wholesome food :roflmao:

My mates still can't get over the fact i don't like chips,burgers, sausages, bacon, patatoes, most meat (except chicken n fish) most pizzas....the list cud go on , it's not that im super healthy or owt jus dont like them never have lol, but i am addicted to garlic bread.

witchy2k1, did you do the cajun thing ?

Back