what do you all think of michael jackson

hoppy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i need help on this one folks!
i am having a debate on a forum that i post on occasionally and im wondering if im loosing the plot!
its an american forum that i wont name and i dont want to offend digital worldz by dragging their debate over here. but i need some british sanity on this one.

basically they are talking about michael jackson and his comeback tour.
they are all pro m.j fans who believe he is 100% innocent.
when i said that i dont think he is and i might have also said he was a freak, (not wise) i got a helluva hammering. they all believe that he is the victim full stop and that due to his bad childhood he is just an innocent child himself.

"all" accusations against him are false and he is the victim of a conspiracy.
when i asked one of them if they had kids would they let them stay with michael on a sleepover? they answered yes..

so my views are clear about m.j

please tell me yours...

No smoke without fire, Kiddy Fiddler, Nuff Said!

when i asked one of them if they had kids would they let them stay with michael on a sleepover? they answered yes..

PMSL.

It wouldn't be my kids.

I don't know the truth behind Jackson, but I know that in interviews he does not come across as a mentally stable person, for that reason alone, I wouldn't let him near my kids.

There's no doubt he's a talented guy, and a trailblazer in his day.
They say that there's a fine line between genius and insanity.
I believe he's fallen over it.

As for the peado thing, there's no smoke 'bout fire.
Why pay people off if innocent?
He wouldn't be baby sitting my kids either m8

Curly

He needs to grow up... how old is he now 50???

@ craiglvssaz
"Not a chance I would let him near my son but the chap is a LEGEND"

are you sure your not a fan, cos you got his m8 bubbles fro your avatar

thank god for that folks cheers. i did say to them that there is no doubt he is a legend and that i saw him in 1994 in glasgow. it was one of the best shows i have ever seen.

however you would not believe how they are so sure he is innocent.
when one guy replied that he would let them stay i thought i was seeing things.
i made it quite clear that if i was accused of summit so bad, i would drag them kicking and screaming to court rather than pay hush money, regardless of what my so called advisors said..

I heard Rolf Harris has done all the artwork for jacko's gigs at the O2 arena...and as a way of thanks Michael Jackson will be doing two little boys at the end of each show..

i suppose they all believe he as never been near a surgeons knife as well or bleach lol

thank god for that folks cheers. i did say to them that there is no doubt he is a legend and that i saw him in 1994 in glasgow. it was one of the best shows i have ever seen.

I was working in Bellshill on that night, the windows of the place I worked were booming with the sound of the concert.

It was weird coz if you went outside you could only hear the odd wee note here and there, but if you went inside the building, all the windows that were facing Glasgow must have been amplifying the sound waves and we could hear every note of the bass!

i dont even have kids yet and i would never let him near my kids, let alone let them stay at his neverland pad.

did you ask that american forum if they wouldnt mind MJ holding there child over a balcony 50ft high? i suppose they think thats right too.

oh yeah, dont forget to put bags over there heads while there out and about too. thats very normall now-a-days.

tell that forum to get a grip and realise whats really going on with the cracker jacker

he is a freak

ok, so he sang a few good songs, but he's 101% not right in the head

The guy was good in his day but some might say so was gary glitter,times change and so do people and i wouldnt trust him with any child,he's shown loads of times he isnt stable so there is no way i would trust the wierdo or pay to see him,these tours are a way of him making some retirement cash after countless pay off's to alleged victims ,surgeons and lawyers fees.

i think he is doing the tour to get some more money to get a new ride for his fair to attract more little kids hes a FREAK
if any one watch the interview with michael bashir and dont think hes a freak needs there head sorted
we all know he is lying when he says hes had no surgery done to his face
so we know he is a liar
he should learn to look after his own kids if they are really even his
saying they dont need a mother and not leting them have any friends

pm me that link to the site would love to go and argue with them
watch that
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIA9KQ00-_U]YouTube - Carlos Mencia Bromea Sobre Michael Jackson (subtitulado)[/ame]

cheers folks for your posts. i honestly thought i was going mad or something.
they basically started quoting points about the case that to me were just bollox as anyone with a brain knows a fruitcake when they see one. it does show however that you will never change the minds of these brainwashed, braindead freaks that will always insist that this guy is a victim. "god bless america" ..

he he he. i must have struck a nerve as they closed the post saying "he paid them off, because he could"

unreal..land of the free????

Last edited:
cheers folks for your posts. i honestly thought i was going mad or something.
they basically started quoting points about the case that to me were just bollox as anyone with a brain knows a fruitcake when they see one. it does show however that you will never change the minds of these brainwashed, braindead freaks that will always insist that this guy is a victim. "god bless america" ..

he he he. i must have struck a nerve as they closed the post saying "he paid them off, because he could"

unreal..land of the free????

Hes just a victim imo

Hes just a victim imo

A victim of what?

Sharing his bed with boys he is old enough to be grandfather of, who are not related to him? Encouraging them to watch adult material, drink "jesus juice"... These are the known facts, undisputed, but what really happened?

The guy is a sick pervert who would be strung up at the nearest tree if he was not famous. It seems that in the US, you can get away with ANYTHING if you have a high enough profile, murder, rape, kiddie fiddling...

If he was just an ordinary geeza, on a council estate in Peckham or Doncaster, he would either have been banged up by now, or lynched if he wasn't. Forget about his fame, and talent, it all counts for nothing when you strip it away and consider what he did, and not who he is.

Back