what do you all think of michael jackson

fecking scary freak

jacksons_-_michael.jpg

The way he makes me feel he really turns me off.

A victim of what?

Sharing his bed with boys he is old enough to be grandfather of, who are not related to him? Encouraging them to watch adult material, drink "jesus juice"... These are the known facts, undisputed, but what really happened?

The guy is a sick pervert who would be strung up at the nearest tree if he was not famous. It seems that in the US, you can get away with ANYTHING if you have a high enough profile, murder, rape, kiddie fiddling...

If he was just an ordinary geeza, on a council estate in Peckham or Doncaster, he would either have been banged up by now, or lynched if he wasn't. Forget about his fame, and talent, it all counts for nothing when you strip it away and consider what he did, and not who he is.

We have all done that when drunk though surely fellas.

Fellas ??

Fellas !!

no physical proof he did something. He may of paid them off to avoid bad publicity. Americans like to sue, especially the rich as its easy money for them.

That said, I would only leave a trusted person to look after my kids and I dont know any celebs personally. Plus Im sure he charges too much for babysitting rates.

Billie Jean was the on track I really like but I never really got into his music too much. When we was doing well, I had discovered Iron Maiden and they were much better!

I think srg was being ironic.

Anyway.

Micahel Jackson is a train wreck.

is gary glitter supporting his up and coming, im a broke kiddy fiddler tour?? im hoping to get half decent seats as my 2.2 webley's range isnt that good.. should be fun..

used to be a fan of his music but whether or not he is a paedophile hes not right in the head and is a washed up old has been.

he has a few things that stand out 1st he is a kiddy fiddler 2nd he is a freaky looking fcuker and 3rd hes a good dancer

The man wants put down

Back