what do ya recon chelsea or liverpool

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
I just hope chelsea score real early so we can watch a Cracking game :BLOBBY:

I really Do think Chealsea will win.. but then again im a chelsea fan.. at liverpool next week we need Carvalio on form.. after all cisse is fast.. Light of drogba, lampard and terry are always on form anyway.. oh not to mention cech with his cracking saves.. makes me wonder why liverpool even bother at times :)

Liverpool will nick it with a Luis Garcia strike - seems to do it in europe!!
please God please let us win.......................................

as much as i want liverpool to win i dont think it will happen 2 - 1 to the blues :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

I hate to admit this but I hope Liverpool win.... and then get stuffed by Milan in the final!!

I've got a funny feeling though that Abramovich will manage to buy the treble this year. Hopefully he will then get bored with Chel$ki and fook off and find himself a new toy and take that arrogant tw@t of a manager with him.

1-1 draw and Chel$ki go through on away goals.

Arsenal fan here.

I fink gerrard will score a smasher to start things off and final result will be 3-2 to chelsea (although i am hoping liverpool win, an on form team and a joy to watch)

Kalipo said:
I really Do think Chealsea will win.. but then again im a chelsea fan.. at liverpool next week we need Carvalio on form.. after all cisse is fast.. Light of drogba, lampard and terry are always on form anyway.. oh not to mention cech with his cracking saves.. makes me wonder why liverpool even bother at times :)
And your a manc too oh the shame hope your south manchester :Hit:

same here peeps i think chelsea will do it tonight do it recon 2.1 to the blues but would like to see the reds steal it . been a sunderland fan im not that botherd just pleased to see there is a english side into the final

A controversial Liverpool goal…but they probably deserved to win. Their defence was excellent…

Well Done Liverpool!!!!

well i thought liverpool deserved it for there hard work but chelsea def played the better ov the 2 in the sec half

WELL DONE LIVERPOOL GOOD LUCK IN THE FINAL

KhuramG said:
A controversial Liverpool goal…but they probably deserved to win. Their defence was excellent…

Well Done Liverpool!!!!
Yes the goal was a bit suspect but if the ref had allowed it he would have sent Chec off for the foul and that would have spoilt the game ... I think it was all fair in the end ;)

well u know the final score by now .... it wasnt a goal really...

Shame Liverpool won't be in it next season :rolleyes:

lionhart99 said:
well u know the final score by now .... it wasnt a goal really...

well if it wasnt a goal it was a penalty and chec would have walked
so still 1 - 0

over the 2 legs we deserved it

Anubis said:
Shame Liverpool won't be in it next season :rolleyes:

why wont we
it was stated by head of eufa that we may get in as holders
which is only right

davidh said:
why wont we
it was stated by head of eufa that we may get in as holders
which is only right

holders??

Mate, a difficult game ahead...

It will be a very tough game against Milan…but best of luck to Liverpool.....Hope they win and bring the cup to England.

well done liverpool, well deserved, mourinho took it like a man! i think hes grown on every1 big time!!

davidh said:
over the 2 legs we deserved it
Probably over 2 legs but the way they conceded the goal was it/wasn't it spoilt the legs[for a neutral] not that i would expect any Liverpool fan to care at this time.At the end of the day we still have an english team in the final even if you had an easy route ;)
NONE

i just realised this site is full of alkida liverpool fans... liverpool shouldnt be allowed in the cup as holders.. that aint fair.. should be fun though ... everton aswell lol... what is the world coming too.. no more munich, inter real madrid... and not to mention shit faced united.. fair dues liverpool...

Anubis said:
Probably over 2 legs but the way they conceded the goal was it/wasn't it spoilt the legs[for a neutral] not that i would expect any Liverpool fan to care at this time.At the end of the day we still have an english team in the final even if you had an easy route ;)
NONE

u have got to be joking
we beat the 2 favorites
juventas and chelsea
so no easy route

Back