what do ya recon chelsea or liverpool

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
come on now keep ur head screwed on mate AC. cant rememba da last time dey let a goal in (CL)
even tho i want liverpool to win i dnt think it will happen unless ???????????

Well dun liverpool. I woz routin 4 them 2 win

Davidh, ur siggy is finnaly provin its worth eh?

davidh said:
u have got to be joking
we beat the 2 favorites
juventas and chelsea
so no easy route

O.k Davidh i'm a man utd fan (but i'm not bitter lol :))
I suppose i'll cheer for your lot in the final :Clap:

davidh said:
why wont we
it was stated by head of eufa that we may get in as holders
which is only right
UEFA won't budge on the 4 teams per country rule so what that means is if Liverpool fail to finish inside the top four in the premiereship but win the Champions league The English FA would have a big dilema .... do they send the defending champions (Liverpool if they win) or 4th place Everton (as it stands at this momment)

The FA have said (unoficially) that they would send the top four finishers in the league as this is what their own rules clearly state and is what has always happened

What a tough one ... as I said I'm a Chelsea fan but hold no grudges and really hope Liverpool beat Milan in the final but I really don't think it would be fair on Everton if they were bypassed out of the champions league next year as they deserve to be in there (if they finish 4th and above Liverpool ;))

lol at you all anyone see the news the neet had some bloke on saying that it was 4.3 cm away from been over the goal line lol @chelsea they must be gutted

with all the technology you think they would put micro cam in goalposts then again if they did that they would need to stop game. but would save all the hassle.

lol @ RABP, ur avatar is givin me the giggles (homer style that is) lol

Also, wot about that crazy fan!?!?!? No-one has mentioned him.

I bet the chelsea lot wanted to murder him :O

Back