Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 5mb to 10mb Down 1mb to 1.5mb Up

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • 10mb to 20mb Down 1.5mb to 2mb Up

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • More than 20mb Down (U Lucky *******)

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters
im on sly and i get 3mb down and about 700k up paying for upto 20mb aswell! starting to consider my options but its only a tenner for unlimited and any large files i grab overnight so im not sure really if the grass would be any greener...

could get virgin installed but that'll be twice the price...

Hmm all these with free virmin I have a modem here already hacked by a m8 of mine what do i need to do now :)
if its already been hacked mate just plug it in, lol!

Hi,

Now the VM config file names appear to be random, is there a 50meg config file that is still valid? Thanks

Why are folk from Cable posting their speeds when it quite clearly states.

What ADSL Broadband Speed Do U Get?

and if you can post cable speeds, how come I cant choose all the options? as with vir**n you
can sometimes get all of the options. :proud:

:Cheers:

Why are folk from Cable posting their speeds when it quite clearly states.

What ADSL Broadband Speed Do U Get?

and if you can post cable speeds, how come I cant choose all the options? as with vir**n you
can sometimes get all of the options. :proud:

:Cheers:

I'm prob gonna get slaughtered for this but! I still see cable as ASDL (Up n Down speeds not the same as aposed to SDSL Up n Down Speeds the same)

I expected given the audience for cable speeds to be included and have been interested that despite much higher download speeds uploads arn't really that much better.

It seems that if you want top download speeds cable is the way to go and if you have a BT Tel line your lucky if you get anywhere near what the ISP advertises, but the ISP is still important to maximise your speeds.

Thanks to all keep em coming, I've seen quite a few threads that are asking for recomendations on an ISP and I hope this info will help a little when making a decision.

Back