What a day ive had

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
was sent for driving assessment today,wow hope this never comes again.
1 doctor 1 o,t
the driving test was easyer,now I need to wait 6 weeks to see if they take my licence.
I passed all I hope but you never know.
has anyother had this.

Take your licence only think the police can do that correct me if I'm wrong tho

No your license can be revoked for medical reasons too. Certain conditions of health have to be notified to the dvla

it was bro lol because I had lost my eye sight lol driving when you cant see is fun lol NOT.LOL
I can see now so need to get it back,i hate busses.

I passed the 2 tests but its up to dvlc to give it back,i just hope they do,has any one had this before.

it was bro lol because I had lost my eye sight lol driving when you cant see is fun lol NOT.LOL
I can see now so need to get it back,i hate busses.

what happened with your sight?

don't mean to pry, but i'm curious lol. (no need to answer, if it's too personal)

I had a serious head injury a few years ago, my license was revoked for 6 months on medical grounds. I had to be passed fit to drive again before they let me drive again.

what happened with your sight?

don't mean to pry, but i'm curious lol. (no need to answer, if it's too personal)

I did my job burst pipe under floor boards ,that was on the 14th dec
15 dec blind as bat,lol so locked out of pc until then so doctor told them bye bye license,they took for 1 year then I got back ,and few days ago I had to go back ,I now only hold a license for 1 year at a time crap or what
I can see now not 100% but to drive im ok.
now its will take 6 weeks in total dam .
I feel so lost.

I have MS this is how I lost my sight and my vip lol here dam come on mods lol
so people don't go under floor boards after a flood,it is bad news ,I will never do this again.
for members I don't mind bro. license without it you feel lost in time I might get over it but I passed the test,if you do heve to go for driving assessment ,don't drive their if you don't pass you cant drive home,dvlc are a law unto themselves.

Last edited:
I had a serious head injury a few years ago, my license was revoked for 6 months on medical grounds. I had to be passed fit to drive again before they let me drive again.

did you go for driving assessment ,are you ok now bro hope so.

I did my job burst pipe under floor boards ,that was on the 14th dec
15 dec blind as bat,lol so locked out of pc until then so doctor told them bye bye license,they took for 1 year then I got back ,and few days ago I had to go back ,I now only hold a license for 1 year at a time crap or what
I can see now not 100% but to drive im ok.
now its will take 6 weeks in total dam .
I feel so lost.

I have MS this is how I lost my sight and my vip lol here dam come on mods lol
so people don't go under floor boards after a flood,it is bad news ,I will never do this again.
for members I don't mind bro. license without it you feel lost in time I might get over it but I passed the test,if you do heve to go for driving assessment ,don't drive their if you don't pass you cant drive home,dvlc are a law unto themselves.

nasty, glad your ok now.. :)

thanks for asking im ok just hope it stays this way :)

Multiple sclerosis sucks big time lol.

Take your licence only think the police can do that correct me if I'm wrong tho

no bro dvlc are a law unto them selfs not even a court cant say give it back,,they can say pls re look at it again.
they have to much power.
my breef told me this I have a breef to get ready in case they say no,lol
if you do wrong on the road that the police .
if you are sick like M.S or things what can affect your eyes ,there is a lot also Diabetes.
I would not tell them if you have they will pull from you ,no one can say anything,you might over time get it back but it can take years.
but this is my bag of hammers lol.
it was my Gp who said to them ,bad doctor lol.

No your license can be revoked for medical reasons too. Certain conditions of health have to be notified to the dvla

its so true bro medical reasons covers a lot and they take it serious on them all,i don't mind when I cant see,but some people never have this problem,i can see now not 100% more like 63% but can see number plates lmao.

Back