Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Were going to need a new section... OUYA - A new kind of gaming..

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
I did post this a few days ago, but it went when the forum lost a few posts.

Big_Holl just reminded me of it, looks like we'll need a new section.....:)

I'll probs get one, you can see it coming...lol new electronic item.....but bet you holl get's one at a bargain price 1st! roms and games galore mate...lol

here

Tegra3 quad-core processor
1GB RAM
8GB of internal flash storage
HDMI connection to the TV, with support for up to 1080p HD
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth LE 4.0
USB 2.0 (one)
Wireless controller with standard controls (two analog sticks, d-pad, eight action buttons, a system button), a touchpad
Android 4.0
ETHERNET!

536bc48a330146cbaee25434119977af_large.jpg

like iv just said in pm mate iv just nearly pre ordered it there with the 2 controllers for 159 dollars, but i changed my mind at the last second, see how things pan out as theres ages till the thing actually gets released!

yeah probs a good idea mate, you know there'll be one getting ordered so put your pennies away...lol

(here's a subliminal gif that you can't see...lol)

buy_now_en_animated.gif

I was looking at this aint this just what we can do already with a pc?An over priced emulator? or am i missing the point?

As it just seems like its an emulator and i suppose they will charge per game i dunno i will do some more research on it as ive only had a quick glance on tube at it.It is a nice small lil machine but we can do this with most machines now.

Oh ok ignore my last post now ive had some looking at it,It does look quiet an interesting console tbh apparently the games will be free but you will pay for addons to the games ie:levels,char upgrades and so on.But im wondering how good this will be as it runs the android OS i know some android games can be quiet good.And the vids ive seen have mostly said it will be coming out at the $99 mark so around 70-89 for us.

$119 for us as it includes $20 shipping, thats with 1 controler and system
2 controllers which i guess would be better, certainly what id go for if i decide to buy it when its released, probably will, lol, is $149

Back