Barack Obama's election victory brings a new dawn of leadership

I was looking forward to this debate but I see it has gone of topic and turned a little sour. Hmm was it really necessary getting another member banned over their political views?

I don't understand how and why some people get banned and others don't when we all sprout the same crap albeit in a different manner.

as long as karym6 and mozr (stevemac, nara, ianbbb) are here you will not get a fair debate m8. they wind ppl up and then get them banned for responding. i've seen it a few times now,..

also isnt slagging off Islam 'racist'??? i've seen it a hundred times on here and no one gets banned for that

Or, instead of making posts that are designed to provoke an over the top response, we could have a sensible discussion on the topic at hand...

i dont think so m8. i've nothing to say to you that i haven't already.

imho this guy got in because of his colour . nothing more . it was the right time and the guy can talk . abit like hitler did . when he speaks he makes you believe every word he is saying . but if 95% of blacks did vote for him . then i would say thats as close to vote rigging as ive ever seen . you cant tell me those 95% all agreed with his policies . . but its done now and america/ the world has to put up with these stupid people that voted him in .

abit like hitler did . when he speaks he makes you believe every word he is saying

You don't believe everything Hitler said, do you?

Oh and incidentally. The black vote has been largely democratic for years.

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

Last edited:
poor bloke is going to be lucky to survive the next 9 years

there iis gonna be a lot of southern racist nut jobs trying to get him assassinated

as long as karym6 and mozr (stevemac, nara, ianbbb) are here you will not get a fair debate m8. they wind ppl up and then get them banned for responding. i've seen it a few times now,..

An interesting point of view.

Let me get this right: emerald/topdog1965/herbie/whatever, doesn't get himself banned, he gets tricked into it?

He must be dumber than I thought he was! :confused:

All i'll say is for us all to give him a fair crack of the whip and stop the prejudice. Black people have come to this milestone and we aught to watch history unfold

Both parts of the equation well said, hope he'll be a man of his own and make the diference we're all hoping for---GOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

the guy will change the world,i think he'll bring big things.

Either that or he'll be another Kennedy and another Conspirousy.
Both parts of the equation well said, hope he'll be a man of his own and make the diference we're all hoping for---GOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

An interesting point of view.

Let me get this right: emerald/topdog1965/herbie/whatever, doesn't get himself banned, he gets tricked into it?

He must be dumber than I thought he was! :confused:

Dont drag me into your petty arguments tell you what nara get yourself a wife then you wont be such a cranker it will give you something else to do, gee let me put you on my ignor list this minute

Is it just me or does it seem that a giant shadow of gloom has been lifted from over the world?

By electing obama it seems to have brought hope to many. I for one am glad of the change. Now we all just need to wait to see how things pan out.

Lets hope not eh? With any luck he will do well for the US, so they might not try to kill him.

He may do well for the USA, but there is a 2 facts he cannot brush off..

1, He's Black.
2, He's been elected to run a country with a Large KKK gathering..

Regardless of what he does to the country, he will have trouble.. The extremists will see his sucess as a threat..

Oh and to point out obama is not president until january 20th.. untill then he is president elect.. bush still is president.. and will be until obama is sworn in..

will obama make it till then??

Last edited:
Well he is actually mixed race as his mother was white and his father black so therefore he may be the best to lead after all.

I saw it on the news that by 2015 (I think that was the date) that 54% of the population of the USA would be non white. There are more Hispanics that blacks which I found suprising.

apparently hes the first black guy to go into the white house without a mop ..

.. just had this in a text .. not sure if its abit racist or not lol

l do think if the black Americans think his one of them l think there in for a shock ..

also isnt slagging off Islam 'racist'??? i've seen it a hundred times on here and no one gets banned for that

Islam is a religion, How can you you can be racist towards a religion ?

Back