new to free sat need a tad bit of help

mas05

Reaction score
hi all,
when i move house in 2weeks time i will no longer be in a cable area :( so its going to be by by eurovox

hello freesat i will be getting a new dist fit on the new house with a quad lnb for £30 from a sky man i no...

ok i been lokking at this free sat and read that i should maybe get a humax box but wot i need to no is

really about the dish i read a post by rat
Im sure one of the Satellite Mods will put me right if something is wrong here :)
as I'm still a newbie to this Satellite stuff lol

EuroBird 1 (28.5°E) - Clear transmissions

Astra 2A (28.2°E) - Clear transmissions

Astra 2B (28.2°E) - Clear transmissions

Astra 2D (28.2°E) - Clear transmissions

^^^^^^^^ wot you can get on the box is this all though a fixed dist or do you need to be able to mover the dish around????????????

thats from a fixed dish m8
standard dish same as Sky pointing the same way as Sky :)

just remember you wont get the channels you are used to like
living
bravo
etc

but you see by the list of sats you get a good variety

thats from a fixed dish m8
standard dish same as Sky pointing the same way as Sky :)

just remember you wont get the channels you are used to like
living
bravo
etc

but you see by the list of sats you get a good variety
thanks m8 was for the HD really and wot ever ells it gest will be good....

i will still get the one you said as we have sky box we pay for and thats going with us....:)

as i am in the prosses of moving this week i have a sky dude i no coming this afternoon and he is going to fit me a dish with a quod lnb and put to of the feeds in to the living room for now so i gess one goes to the sky box i have and one to the freesat....

will this mean that both boxes will work at the same time now??????????

cheers mark

Yep both receivers will be able to work at the same time and each have a different channel showing without affecting the other. So this can be useful if you want to record on one channel and watch another.

thanks you i gess it like how the sky+ works as that need to feeds dont it

woOT got my new dish up and a quad lnb and loads of wire going all over the house
so all i need now is £149 for a free sat HD foxsat box.......:Clap:

get a few sites first im sure you can get humaz box for less than £150 now hotukdeals had one on for 120 last week delivered

10FREESAT

use that code at comet for 10% off

Last edited:
Back