Barack Obama's election victory brings a new dawn of leadership

Wow this is much better than eastenders keep it up lads lol.........

English & Redneck cracking performances and I mean it lol

could win an award for this one.

Well he is actually mixed race as his mother was white and his father black so therefore he may be the best to lead after all.

I saw it on the news that by 2015 (I think that was the date) that 54% of the population of the USA would be non white. There are more Hispanics that blacks which I found suprising.

At least he doesnt speak with a african accent.. you know the one where they pronounce there A's and use posh words when someone calls them..

"WhAt Are you IncinerAting?"

I also saw the news regarding the 54%..

I saw something similar about the UK, it said brown will be the new white due to interracial relationships etc..

Eventually if trends carry on as they are, the white race will eventually disapear..

At least then i will be able to play the race card.. but karym wont be able to sit at the front of his bus.. I had a dream!!!

Frankly I am totally appalled with some of the comments and issues that have been raised and discussed here, Digital world I consider to be a wonderful forum and the help from members is outstanding. But I must say this topic is so well off course it is unbelievable,here on this forum we are helping each other, is it because we are in front of a computer, not knowing or seeing any colour? what it would be like if we all were in a class room, would the dynamics change regarding helping each others, if some of us know that they were different nationalities here??? remind me what's it all about again (Barack Obama's election victory brings a new dawn of leadership)..I think Obama will do well, if the powers to be let him, look at the state of the world, nearly all countries blames America for dabbling in one way or another, there were times when despite their dominant and narrow views of every one else, the ordinary people could go and explore and holidaying in other countries, but because of their unfairness people are use as pawn, and things are dangerous for them.. black, white, Indian, chinise, voted for him, people wants change and positively hoping for something good for them and their children, people want peace and security, fairness and inequality to stop..maybe Obam can help to do just that or at least start the process, the challenge ahead is huge, I know.. but sometimes what other people struggle with and called challenges, because of brute force and ignorants, at times all it takes is just manners and respect and the art of listening in order to get the process going, for eg: we are all telling our children to stand up to bullies, is it the same for countries????

The victory of Obama win was celebrated by countries that even surprises me....so this is the time to support him, because those that were there b4 made a horrible mess, people see him as a clean slate, will definitely take time, i for one will not be complacent, there will be evil trying to bring him down, I am not wishing for it, but least he will start the ball rolling...

Thanks..... wonderful forum you've got here..

Last edited:
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King Jnr.

It looks like that day is beginning to dawn.

It's just a step but surely it sets us on the road towards a world where people: "...will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

hopefully he can ship out his unemployed auntie from this country

Just watched his 1st press comment as president elect. He sure knows how to avoid a curve ball, he stumbled a few times but in general he was very good.

If I was a yank I would have voted McCain because I think he is more experienced and because I originally thought Obama was a smarmy git but he has won me over and I think he will be a good thing for the world and not just the US.

I am a hard headed stubborn bassa, so to win me over took something a bit special and I think he just may have it.

i just wanna know if they change the name of the white house once hes in

and has any1 seen this weeks south park-closer to the truth than youd think

Im just happy that the 'man' is now black.

I can now develop a complex about some of a different race telling me what to do.

I am sick of being got at by the 'man' dude.

i just wanna know if they change the name of the white house once hes in

and has any1 seen this weeks south park-closer to the truth than youd think

Damn I missed that episode.Can't wait to see it now LOL

Back