Well Done Boro

al pacino

Senior Member +++
Reaction score
What a game , incredibile ,iv no affinity to them but they really do deserve it tonight

Fantastic result

yet another amazing result for Boro..

it is begining to look like this is there year.. good luck to them for the final
:Clap: :Clap:

dont support boro...........but still what result for an English team

I hope they win it :):)

well dun to the boro AGAIN! turned it off at 2-0 thought they were gonna get hammered but switched it bak on at 2-2, what a game!

for all i hate the smoggies i've got to say well done:)

but they need to be careful as i think seville are a better side than last night and they cant aford to go giving early goals away.

but i hope they win it:)

I was sitting watchin the FA Cup on Sunday with mates and the topic of discussion was 'How pish was Maccaroni?' Yet he's scored in the 89th minute two games in a row! You've got to hand it to them...I hope they go on and win!

what an amazing score......... there name has got to be wrote on that cup...........?............

well done lads................:Clap:

Yeh that was great to see them come back!! Well done to boro, they deserve to win it!!

Keeping my fingers crossed we win it!

Amazing game, just had the feeling they could do it even at 1-2

Brilliant result. at 0-2 down i didnt think they would repeat what happened against basle. great header from maccaroni if he scores the winner in the final i think he would have payed off his £8.5 millon transfer fee.

Back