Watch 1 while recording another channel?

Gunner786

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is regarding a VU+ Duo box

Can we watch and record 2 pay channels at once or do they have to be fta channels?
like if im watching sky sports 1 can i record sky sports 3 at the same time when using a cline?

and will the person im getting it from ban me by assuming im resharing unless i let him know i have 2 tuners or will he not find out that i am recording and watching?

Last edited:
Yes you can record several channels at the same time as watching anothere and your sever share should be ok I have never had a problem.

Can we watch and record 2 pay channels at once or do they have to be fta channels?
like if im watching sky sports 1 can i record sky sports 3 at the same time when using a cline?

and will the person im getting it from ban me by assuming im resharing unless i let him know i have 2 tuners or will he not find out that i am recording and watching?

have not got a duo on me wish list though look a good bit of kit on this subject though best to check with your line provider as on a forum that i visit some say it is ok others say one sub per tuner as you are hitting twice as many requests
nice to know how you go on this and if it is ok does it effect your viewing and how the recordings come out

Clashes with clines are caused when a different ip address is used as well as your own and in your case (same as me and many others) the ip address being used is the same (provider ip & receiver ip) regardless of which tuner within the receiver you are using.

There would be no need to contact you supplier and if he/she is a trader (which would be a shame if you are paying for this) then no doubt they would charge you extra.

Enjoy

Back