warning message from virgin

Perhaps it's network dependant, I'm ex-TW Scotland and I have it.

Any NTL or C&W guys got it?

My Myservices file must be blocking it cos I cant get it even after a scan, I may dump the myservices file just to see it then put it back.

My Myservices file must be blocking it cos I cant get it even after a scan, I may dump the myservices file just to see it then put it back.
Y would you want to do that for do you feel left out lol:banana:

Yup, that single static page certainly is a lot of fun, lol

Jaffa u headcase, lol

Just had a word with `knock off Nigel` and `Dodgy Dave`and they said " dont Worry.... Be happy".
Vermin greedia tried this old chesnut in the Anologue(god remember them !) days and their thinking is that about 5% of the `Paranoid euro and star and kryp` users will, run for the hills when they see the message.LoL.:banana:

The Starman

Just had a word with `knock off Nigel` and `Dodgy Dave`and they said " dont Worry.... Be happy".
Vermin greedia tried this old chesnut in the Anologue(god remember them !) days and their thinking is that about 5% of the `Paranoid euro and star and kryp` users will, run for the hills when they see the message.LoL.:banana:

The Starman

God that's taken me back lol...yes I remember they tried this, a m8 of mine shit himself and could'nt get rid of his wee black box quick enough...:proud:

youd have to be pretty stupid to call them up but it would be fcuking hilarious if someone handed them selfs.

yeah, i mean what would you say? "hello, im calling in regards to my illegal connection, the channel said to call up for more information.

how is it that tech support is a premium rate number but a number about 'theft of services' is a freephone

lol, i wonder if you can get onto the same department by calling 150 from your virgin phone :D

Last edited:
lm going to use this number next time l have a problem with there service ,, l wonder if they just transfer u to the right place for free , u only have to say u googled it

lol, i wonder if you can get onto the same department by calling 150 from your virgin phone :D

The line deals with people who want to report cable fraud...

Speaking up if something doesn’t look right

It’s down to each of us to make sure we stick to our Code of Conduct. And there’s plenty of help and support if you’re concerned about anything – including how other people stick to the Code.

So if you think another member of the team might be acting fraudulently or dishonestly, tell your team leader, line manager, HR representative or any other manager straight away. Don’t forget, if you don’t report it, you could find yourself facing disciplinary action including suspension or dismissal.

You can also phone us in confidence on 0800 096 7800. The call is free, and you don’t have to give your name if you don’t want to.

We’ll investigate any reports thoroughly. It’s important that you don’t try to carry out your own investigation, because there could be complex legal issues involved.

You’ll find more information in the Whistleblowing Policy

just outta curiosity, if sum1 did call this would they get any special deals on a connection?

just outta curiosity, if sum1 did call this would they get any special deals on a connection?

You better believe it!

I've sold over 793,000 Dbox2's and I've grassed on everyone that bought them.

Virgin have now made me Managing Director!

I even get Sky One and Sky News!

got it too in leeds, did s#1* it at first but knew you guys would know what it was all about!:Clap:

Back