warning message from virgin

peterhiggs

Inactive User
Reaction score
just done a scan on my box and picked up a warning message from virgin saying the box you are using is ilegal and you are commiting an offence,can virgin now trace these boxes or is it just a warning message to scare you,has anyone lese picked up this message

Can't imagine they would send that message to people that have genuine boxes, there phone lines would be flooded, other than that no idea .

Hehehe, I need to see this....

I can't seem to find it on ex-TW Uddingston.

Last edited:
Hehehe, I need to see this....

I can't seem to find it on ex-TW Uddingston.

It should be on 619Mhz
Channel name "ETVS19"
PID 6969 Provider "Fraud1" lol

Its not encrypted either for some reason, heh..

Oh noes! The scary police tape around the edges :(
I'm going to have to turn myself in guys, its been fun while it lasted.. lol

Last edited:
lol, found it :)

How long has that been there?

lol, found it :)

How long has that been there?

No idea I just found it while doing a full scan on my DVB-C card today, there seems to be other new channels as well such as a warner brothers one?

Er, i'll dig out the freqs for those later.. it might be VOD not sure :-/

Lolol cant wait to hear of people shittin themseleves when they see this :)

oh my ...next they will do another channel with you have been a very naughty boy ...will scare a few into not using it that is the intended effect...

That simple screen will be enough to convert thousands of dodgy users to legit subscribers, can u imagine the number of people who'll be shitting themselves :)

That simple screen will be enough to convert thousands of dodgy users to legit subscribers, can u imagine the number of people who'll be shitting themselves :)

This sort of things been done in the US before, but I don't think it helped much. lol

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wyfQSaRcw&fmt=18]YouTube - Pirate TV[/ame]

Maybe they can get Richard Branson to appear in something like that lol :D

got a 2110 an cant find it on there at all, been through every channel i can see. maybe dont show up on ex subbed boxes ?

got a 2110 an cant find it on there at all, been through every channel i can see. maybe dont show up on ex subbed boxes ?

Subbed boxes only see what they are told to see mate.

Your box only picks up the official stuff, the warning screen is on a spare transponder that your box isn't allowed to see.

Subbed boxes only see what they are told to see mate.

Your box only picks up the official stuff, the warning screen is on a spare transponder that your box isn't allowed to see.

Ahh I see, so need a k-view or something ?

I'm upset as I cant get it in ex c&w. May call their hotline and ask when we can have this channel

No message down my end either although channel ETVS19 is on the list.

Back