wanna buy a dreambox 500c

foxybabe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys wanted your points of view to what you think to the website i came across , claims to be the real deal, but do you think i should buy or not thnx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys wanted your points of view to what you think to the website i came across , claims to be the real deal, but do you think i should buy or not thnx.

quote]

Way 2 cheap for an original it's a clone for sure

Cheers

Havent had any personal experaince of them, no have heard of them. You might want to try **********.co.uk, contact them if you have any questions.

Havent had any personal experaince of them, no have heard of them. You might want to try ***********.co.uk, contact them if you have any questions.

wow davido these boxes do look real u think they are and also would i have to flash them myself u think.

I bleeive they are clones, but I have orginal and clone from this guy and to be honest cant tell the difference. Normally the holgram etc is dead givaway, but on ******** 500C that I have got the hologram is perfect as is the remote, the board and the box.

As for flashing, Ive no idea m8ty, you could contact them Zeus is the dude I would deal with he flashed my first box for me and them was there to help learn me to do it myself. But this forum is the best place to learn about dreambox that I know off.

How long do they last, i mean when they are flashed how long do you think they go on for, before you have to flash them again.

huh? they dont need reflashed...well mine have never been reflashed. I bleieve only time you need to reflash is when a cam need updated which is once in a blue moon:) 6month 1yr? 3yrs?

If the emu stops working, just replace the file with a different version. No need to reflash. File is in /var/bin or /var/bin/emu.

Last edited:
just had a look at the website **********.co.uk £89 for a 500c is that cheap or what
For a clone in the UK, it's probably a little bit above the average price, and quite a bit more than what the Asian guys are selling them for.

I think the problem in those sort of cases is that people can't make their mind up about wether they want to buy a legit box or a clone. We all know a legit 500c is costing about £140 whereas the clones are under £100. I have legit DM600 which cost me about £190 and I am now thinking I wouldn't mind another dm600 but I am not sure if I want to spend £190 but I know that if it costs anything less than that price than it probably is a clone so as someone said earlier you can call the manufacturer and ask for an approved dealer or you go with the clone. I really don't see whats the problem you only need to decide do you want clone or legit?

I think the problem in those sort of cases is that people can't make their mind up about wether they want to buy a legit box or a clone. We all know a legit 500c is costing about £140 whereas the clones are under £100. I have legit DM600 which cost me about £190 and I am now thinking I wouldn't mind another dm600 but I am not sure if I want to spend £190 but I know that if it costs anything less than that price than it probably is a clone so as someone said earlier you can call the manufacturer and ask for an approved dealer or you go with the clone. I really don't see whats the problem you only need to decide do you want clone or legit?

see your dreambox 600 mate, is it a cable, satellite or freeview box ??? if its cable, did you have a 500 before this ?? and is there any improvment on the 600 with the few channels that had picture breakup on a lot of peoples 500'c's ???

Hello thomson,
I have never had any dreambox until 6 weeks ago. The DM600 is my first dreambox running on cable and I am very pleased with it now that it is configured properly. I have spent several late nights setting it up though my problem was that I already had a Eurovox which gets all the channels so my minimum requirements were that it should be able to do the same and more. I had minor picture breakups a few weeks ago but manage to reslove that by changing from mgcamd to evocamd and now it is running even better than my eurovox. I would even go as far as saying that I don't have any picture breakups on my box. I am that pleased with it that I would quite happily sell my legit eurovox box for another dm600. I need to get rid of my PACE box in the bedroom so I am trying to convince the wife that she really needs a satellite options hoping to buy another dm600 or a dm7025. I must say that if it wasn't for the people on DW i would probably have thrown my Dm out of the window.

Back